SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim B-Bone Owners Club

redwave

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the lighter the roller weight the better the pick upwill be but it will come with a heavy prices. my advice stay with Stock.

Wat is the heavy price kakarow ? My understanding it will drop my top speed and increase the revs on my bone . correct ?

To all. If any of the b-bone FI mileage drop to 29km/l and below (stock bike) kindly send it to wash ur fuel injector and carburator.

Atm the Broquet fuel result yet proven an increase in mileage. shall observe it or a month .

the lighter the roller weight the better the pick upwill be but it will come with a heavy prices. my advice stay with Stock.

Wat is the heavy price kakarow ? My understanding it will drop my top speed and increase the revs on my bone . correct ?

To all. If any of the b-bone FI mileage drop to 29km/l and below (stock bike) kindly send it to wash ur fuel injector and carburator.

Atm the Broquet fuel result yet proven an increase in mileage. shall observe it or a month .

roller bowel is going to wear off really fast it is becost light rollers will roll faster then the normal one.

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha ha ha wait till the new bike is out ba....

Keep it for awhile longer la bro your bone is so iconic!

Should i sell or should i stay put ??

Edited by kakarow

Guest Putterksr

Thank for this post!

คงเห็นกันอยู่แล้วว่าเจ้ามือโต๊ะบอลนั้นจะเปิดอัตราแบบของเอเซีย โดยมีแฮนดิแคปให้ทีมรอง ทางเราให้แนวทางแบบครบถ้วนในที่เดียวและนำเสนอผลิตภัณฑ์เกมส์ต่างๆ อย่างครบถ้วนสมบูรณ์สปอร์ทบุ๊คของ ขอสงวนสิทธิ์ให้ใช้คะแนนสะสมแลกรับของรางวัลได้ภายใน 1 ปีเคุณั้น และอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงของรางวัล ในกรณีนี้ทางเราจะเปลี่ยนของรางวัลให้ใหม่โดยจะมีเจ้าหน้าที่แจ้งให้ทราบ sbobet โปรโมชั่นเงินคืนจากการแทงเสีย และรางวัลอีกมากมายตลอดสัปดาห์ โดยเรามีพนักงานชั้นเยี่ยมที่มีการเตรียมพร้อมให้คอยคำแนะนำทุกๆท่าน sbobet iphone กับวิธีเล่นการพนันที่ตลอดเวลานี้เล่นได้ง่ายมากก็อาจจะเป็นเพราะว่าความทันสมัยหรือว่าไม่ว่าจะเป็นเทคโนโลยีต่างๆที่ทันสมัยมากขึ้น ผลบอล อย่างเป็นทางการ ทางเราให้คำแนะนำแบบครบถ้วนในที่เดียวและนำเสนอผลิตภัณฑ์เกมส์ต่างๆ อย่างครบถ้วนสมบูรณ์สปอร์ทบุ๊คของ คงเป็นเรื่องที่ทุกท่านอัศจรรย์ใจกันอย่างมากเลยครับกับระบบเว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ เพราะผู้เล่นออนไลน์แม้ไม่ต่างจากวิธีการเล่นที่คาสิโนจริง

Guest Putterksr

Thank for this post!

คงเห็นกันอยู่แล้วว่าเจ้ามือโต๊ะบอลนั้นจะเปิดอัตราแบบของเอเซีย โดยมีแฮนดิแคปให้ทีมรอง ทางเราให้แนวทางแบบครบถ้วนในที่เดียวและนำเสนอผลิตภัณฑ์เกมส์ต่างๆ อย่างครบถ้วนสมบูรณ์สปอร์ทบุ๊คของ ขอสงวนสิทธิ์ให้ใช้คะแนนสะสมแลกรับของรางวัลได้ภายใน 1 ปีเคุณั้น และอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงของรางวัล ในกรณีนี้ทางเราจะเปลี่ยนของรางวัลให้ใหม่โดยจะมีเจ้าหน้าที่แจ้งให้ทราบ sbobet โปรโมชั่นเงินคืนจากการแทงเสีย และรางวัลอีกมากมายตลอดสัปดาห์ โดยเรามีพนักงานชั้นเยี่ยมที่มีการเตรียมพร้อมให้คอยคำแนะนำทุกๆท่าน sbobet iphone กับวิธีเล่นการพนันที่ตลอดเวลานี้เล่นได้ง่ายมากก็อาจจะเป็นเพราะว่าความทันสมัยหรือว่าไม่ว่าจะเป็นเทคโนโลยีต่างๆที่ทันสมัยมากขึ้น ผลบอล อย่างเป็นทางการ ทางเราให้คำแนะนำแบบครบถ้วนในที่เดียวและนำเสนอผลิตภัณฑ์เกมส์ต่างๆ อย่างครบถ้วนสมบูรณ์สปอร์ทบุ๊คของ คงเป็นเรื่องที่ทุกท่านอัศจรรย์ใจกันอย่างมากเลยครับกับระบบเว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ เพราะผู้เล่นออนไลน์แม้ไม่ต่างจากวิธีการเล่นที่คาสิโนจริง

Bro,

Look like the back brake is jam what you can do is clean up the disc or wash it.

Hi bro kakarow, need your advice. Why is it that my rear wheel is not even rotating half a circle even I turn the wheels. It's seem the bike is in friction to the wheel or brake

Yes but just need to wash it no need to remove anything. As this is very common for our bike.

Ok let me remove the brake and see how. Btw is the wheels able to rotate a smooth round when we hand turn it.

Hi Guys! Finally got my results for the broquet. It really increase my mileage . from 28 km/L to 30/31 km/L . Observing it for a month based on my riding habit.

Guy to regular check ur tyre pressure monthly. Some of the times ur mileage drop is due to tyre pressure.

Have a great day ahead Guys.

Hi guys, recently bought my bone from HQ CKA. just wanna ask, do you guys have problems riding in light or heavy rain or after rain? was told that coz my bike has k&n filter, it will have problems riding in the rain. ytd, rode out after rain stopped, after riding like 10 mins, my engine power cuts and i can't throttle above 20-30km/h. if i throttle above that, my engine stalls. any alternatives i can look into to solve this problem? senior bros, will really appreciate any advise can give me. THANKS!

Hi guys, recently bought my bone from HQ CKA. just wanna ask, do you guys have problems riding in light or heavy rain or after rain? was told that coz my bike has k&n filter, it will have problems riding in the rain. ytd, rode out after rain stopped, after riding like 10 mins, my engine power cuts and i can't throttle above 20-30km/h. if i throttle above that, my engine stalls. any alternatives i can look into to solve this problem? senior bros, will really appreciate any advise can give me. THANKS!

Either u use a Meiji milk bottle or 1.5L or 500ml water bottle cut into half and modified urself to use it as a cover to cover ur k & n while riding else u will forever face this issue. In-short ur carburator is drinking water and petrol at the same time.