SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim B-Bone Owners Club

redwave

bro,

your F.I or Carb ?

I just faced this problem , Every time it rain ... when I park my scoot at un shelter carpark , the following day I had trouble start my scooter follow by white smoke coming out from the exhaust that show water seeps into my tank... guys did anyone of you faced this problems as well ?

( Goober Scooter Rider. )

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/siriusjones/scooter.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wat tires to change to??

PasSion for rIdinG burns as long as my soul lives...

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

Anyone got the stock brake levers to spare or sale?? I need it.. thanks in advance

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

• 3 weeks later...
Hey people..just bought over demokat bro's b bone.... selling the yoshi full system 200 take it and go .. watsapp 91157779.. nvr buy nvm make frens also can :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Ups for ya... hope its a gd ride for u!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

RidEs

_____

• 2 months later...

Show us the photo when fix thanks

Buying a H&B Junior 55 from Mtech next month to fix it up on my bone, anyone else here ever seen a Bone with side pannier? i guess it will look damn weird right? haha

I have been stalking the sgbikemart waiting for a b-bone. And I am always too slow!!!! T^T Guess it is too rare. Was looking out for Honda Zoomer as an alternative when I saw it everywhere in Japan, but realised in Singapore, that is even more rare ~_~

Please let me know if anyone wants to sell their b-bone~

Hi,

I know CKA HQ K.B still have some left.

I have been stalking the sgbikemart waiting for a b-bone. And I am always too slow!!!! T^T Guess it is too rare. Was looking out for Honda Zoomer as an alternative when I saw it everywhere in Japan, but realised in Singapore, that is even more rare ~_~

Please let me know if anyone wants to sell their b-bone~

Bro,

I'm still using Duro racing 130back and 120front but will be my last one as heard from Roy no more intake.

Any Broskies like to share wat Tyres and sizes y'all running now? Currently I'm running Pirelli Evo's and they steer and grip damn well.

• 2 weeks later...

Go to CKA HQ look for Roy and he will help you.

any recommendation for tires? i was moving from a stop position, when going pass those metal cover(MRT construction underneath) at a speed of 30 then suddenly my rear fishtail, scary it was last week and condition on road is hot and dry.

• 3 weeks later...
I just got my b bone a month back too. Carb model - 27km/l . Happy with the performance and look. But got a little of handle bar wobble when hands off and close throttle. . Wonder if anyone fitted steering damper before?

Need meh? One hand ok. Mine also carb model.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...