SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Any advise for a End Can Pipe for Version S

jeyboy05

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u not only gotta fight with other S4 riders (a lot looking for pipes).. there's also CBR400 riders who's getting the same pipes too..

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t286/modenaboi/signature.jpg

Practical Test Checklist:

√ Sudden and late braking

√ Faulty signal lights

√ Superb use of horn

√ Assume road belongs to father

√ Never at fault no matter what happens

√ Tailgating confidence

Result: YES! You qualify to become a Singapore car driver!

• 3 weeks later...

just buy GPR, an Italian pipe. The carbon fiber one, loud with low bass sound. Performance of after market pipe is around the same base on Ride mag i have read when they compare the performance of all the major brands. The carbon fiber not only look good but also low maintenance. Tough and stretch resistance compare to mirror surface one.

Well, yoshi is another major brand that rider goes after, a bit more ex. If you want bragging rights than this is the brand to buy. :thumb:

Hi Guys,

I am planning to get an end can pipe for my Version S.

Any reccomendation.... Which is compatible

I planning to get a 2nd hand 1 only!

Any lobang anybody?

In my opinion, Yoshi is the best for all super 4. But GPR is louder. If you are thinking of a dull system, then go and get yoshi..can feel the difference.

http://www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/motodivers/nouveautes2006/BMW_R1200GS_Adventure_acpz.jpg

1998 WR200 FR****M

2000 Hornet 250 FS****S

2007 Gilera SP FS****T

2007 Honda Super 4 Version S FQ****H

2008 Fazer 600S FZ****U

2009 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird FZ***U

2011 BMW GS 1200 Adventure FBB****H

2013 Gilera VXR 200 FBB****H

Today i look through Unique motorsport's board and find that yoshi titanium exhaust (not fire spec) cos $620 while GPR $600.. So which one you guys will consider?

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

Hur!... GPR cost $600!!! since when!!! Good thing i grab one first.

For such pricing, take Yoshi! but need to be careful when you handle your bike. Got dent on pipe very heart pain and drop in market!!

Today i look through Unique motorsport's board and find that yoshi titanium exhaust (not fire spec) cos $620 while GPR $600.. So which one you guys will consider?

Bought myself a yoshi titanium from motorworld in Jan 09 for $650. It was great. Performance wise its better that GPR. But GPR louder lah..

Anyway i am selling mine off as i intend to sell off the bike. used for onli 1.5months

http://www.moto-station.com/ttesimages/motodivers/nouveautes2006/BMW_R1200GS_Adventure_acpz.jpg

1998 WR200 FR****M

2000 Hornet 250 FS****S

2007 Gilera SP FS****T

2007 Honda Super 4 Version S FQ****H

2008 Fazer 600S FZ****U

2009 CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird FZ***U

2011 BMW GS 1200 Adventure FBB****H

2013 Gilera VXR 200 FBB****H

Bought myself a yoshi titanium from motorworld in Jan 09 for $650. It was great. Performance wise its better that GPR. But GPR louder lah..

Anyway i am selling mine off as i intend to sell off the bike. used for onli 1.5months

i tink yoshi is louder then a gpr with silencer :cheeky:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul