SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anyone driving China care to recommend Chery, Chana, Or Geely?

SAM888

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try considering Chery T11... Driven for 1 year plus n no complain at all... Though i will need to offer u a genuine advise: Avoid china's Automatic transmission at all cost.... This piece of advise was commented by a technician at Chery workshop. Chery's car is no bad but jus avoid Auto gear and also Chery QQ.

"Money is the root of all evil" <Be careful if someone ask a loan from u... Be wary if the person promises the sky. Be thankful if u had made the right decision to reject the pathetic person.>

Try considering Chery T11... Driven for 1 year plus n no complain at all... Though i will need to offer u a genuine advise: Avoid china's Automatic transmission at all cost.... This piece of advise was commented by a technician at Chery workshop. Chery's car is no bad but jus avoid Auto gear and also Chery QQ.

Y is the something wrong with Auto gear and QQ? If i want to get an auto car what do you recommend?

Geely is heavy

Chery is lighter

the reason why China brand car r not good MAYBE is becoz in china most of their local use r manual..

hardly u see China brand auto car on road unless other countries brand..

Chery's car not bad actually but not QQ.. although is cheap.. but features wise is nothing much.. and ever heard tat aftersale service not good..

unless u wan QQ as a spare car and dun mind with the constraint space, performace and FC.. Afterall, it is juz a basic car tat meet the need of having a car..

Actually u need advise.. u can approach MS, he is the man tat u can consult.. he is always ard in SBF..

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

My close friend drive a Geely.. He test drove it and it was good.. Bought an auto and it turns out to be like s#@t.. The test drive car is different from the actual cars they sell!! The aircon compressor is so damn loud and takes forever to get cold.. Plastic creaking everywhere.. Very noisy ride.. They keep saying it's a Toyota engine,but it's an old old Toyota engine.. FC pretty bad due to the shitty tranny..

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

Geely is heavy

Chery is lighter

the reason why China brand car r not good MAYBE is becoz in china most of their local use r manual..

Chery's car not bad actually but not QQ.. although is cheap.. but features wise is nothing much.. and ever heard tat aftersale service not good..

unless u wan QQ as a spare car and dun mind with the constraint space, performace and FC.. Afterall, it is juz a basic car tat meet the need of having a car..

Actually u need advise.. u can approach MS, he is the man tat u can consult.. he is always ard in SBF..

:lol: don't bother asking him about China Cars, I believe our man would advise you to get at least a Jap car or don't get at all :thumb: Gut feeling about what the dude would say.

:lol: don't bother asking him about China Cars, I believe our man would advise you to get at least a Jap car or don't get at all :thumb: Gut feeling about what the dude would say.

Oh.. ya hor.. he only tok abt continental car..

anyway hyundai cars not too bad too.. avante or a smaller one Getz..

Dun rush into the pool like MOA say..

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

Oh.. ya hor.. he only tok abt continental car..

anyway hyundai cars not too bad too.. avante or a smaller one Getz..

Dun rush into the pool like MOA say..

Not really, he does talk about Jap Cars too you know ;) but of course with a decent QC benchmark. My min QC level would be a Korean car for now. You'll know why there are few of those mades on the road still, till now. :thumb:

Not really, he does talk about Jap Cars too you know ;) but of course with a decent QC benchmark. My min QC level would be a Korean car for now. You'll know why there are few of those mades on the road still, till now. :thumb:

Yeah jB knows me well... If I were given the choice, I will not buy a Chinese car. At least not now. Unless of course the driver agrees that he should not force a little car to fly like a sports car. My benchmark also includes safety. Apart from stability programs governing the drive on the road, 5 stars Euro NCAP at least. This is already considered imporverished to the measures of our driving style. Imagine how much it is to be much lower. Keep the money, ride a TA200, it's even more economically sound than a Chinese car. At least for now. If money is an overly serious concern, then don't buy. I will think.

Geely is heavy

Chery is lighter

hohoho! Thank you! I'm flattered! Consult jB too! He builds a car.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Yeah jB knows me well... If I were given the choice, I will not buy a Chinese car. At least not now. Unless of course the driver agrees that he should not force a little car to fly like a sports car. My benchmark also includes safety. Apart from stability programs governing the drive on the road, 5 stars Euro NCAP at least. This is already considered imporverished to the measures of our driving style. Imagine how much it is to be much lower. Keep the money, ride a TA200, it's even more economically sound than a Chinese car. At least for now. If money is an overly serious concern, then don't buy. I will think.

hohoho! Thank you! I'm flattered! Consult jB too! He builds a car.

:lol: ride a bike ;) seriously if TS insists on Chinese car then I hope he'll come back with honest reviews after owning it :thumb: GLHF..

:btw: stop telling people what I'm doing ! I'll be stalked :giddy:

i personally will still take picanto

If not going overseas(which most likely can't survive esp. on NSH), then get a van :thumb:

:lol: ride a bike ;) seriously if TS insists on Chinese car then I hope he'll come back with honest reviews after owning it :thumb: GLHF..

:btw: stop telling people what I'm doing ! I'll be stalked :giddy:

Ohh..

u wish to be stalked? We r all willing to stalk u.. haha..

Ohh..

u wish to be stalked? We r all willing to stalk u.. haha..

No thank you :]

May i know wat is mcf?

mycarforum

decided to go test proton savvy also before confirming my purchase.....

at least try to get a Boleh car, anything you wanna do can go across the border :angel:

decided to go test proton savvy also before confirming my purchase.....

Maybe u can consider Perodua..