SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Transporters to circuits

Just another noob question...

How do you get to the circuit if you got a track bike? Can we rent a van, stick the bike in the van and drive up? Paying for the tow service is not a viable option if this is going to be a weekly trip to the circuit....i know short of buying my own van...any other options?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not all vans (G-plate) are allowed entry into Malaysia.

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

To get a rental van to go in would prob cost as much as the tow guys, not to mention extremely difficult to find. Of course renting a van would get *you* to the track, but i don't know if you have other transport.

its cheaper n faster to ride to Pasir Gudang. Also with the current Malaysian immigration thumb print rulling which is causing trafiic jam as long as 5-7hrs you might have a problem getting your bike there in time.

a to n fro towing service to Sepang circuit is $250, PG is $80.

contact Jaya: +65 9182 9923

alternative: if you have a car you can buy a trailer and tow your own bike.

hope this help.

Edited by darthmaul

Thanks darthmaul! I guess i'm used to getting to the circuits myself and making it a road trip. You're right i'll have to tow it till i get my own wheels. Just means i'll have to drive up myself too with the rest of my gear...unless the tow service can take all my gear... Do they take all your gear?

Thanks darthmaul! I guess i'm used to getting to the circuits myself and making it a road trip. You're right i'll have to tow it till i get my own wheels. Just means i'll have to drive up myself too with the rest of my gear...unless the tow service can take all my gear... Do they take all your gear?

Some will happily take your gear. I got mine taken up by the towers and was very pleased with the result - not having to lug all that gear around myself! :D

I've only been to PG once and I loved the convenience of towing the bike up. As it turned out, the bike died on me at the track, so there was zero worries about how to get back since the tow was already arranged for a return trip. The only tricky thing to organize is how to get yourself to and back from PG. I managed to hitch a ride up in a mate's car, which was great. If you have your own car, problem sorted!

Cry 'Havoc'.....and let slip the dogs of war