SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

selling xj6 yamaha June 2011 $2888.

WEIKIATSICK

Selling xj6 yamaha 2011. Not gonna renew COE, hence selling cheap. But it's still a beast. Everything is working. Hopfully will pass on to someone that will continue COE for this amazing bike.

-Motorcycle is fully paid. -Cheap to maintain, local parts (dont have to buy overseas) -3 Owners -Never been on delivery or race, just to work. -Engine sounds very healthy, mileage is 78000km which is low for a 9 years old. -Just done up on wash, compound, polish, wax and restoration on black trim. -Photos are taken on 30/9/2020 -Parked under shelter Recent maintenance are: 19/7/2020 -Complete fork service (oil, seal) $180 -Coolant flush $20 -Ipone Fully syn $84 -Oil Filter $10 -Rear tyre Diablo Ross II $160 19/7/2020 -Inspection $20 19/8/2020 -Guide Inlet $58 -Fuel injector cleaner $18 -Oil plug $12 - brake and clutch lever $58 - Pro grip (USA) $ 38 -Original bar end weight $56 25/9/2020 Afam chain and sprocket set $280 -Wash, compound, polish, wax, black trim restoration. -Rear end fender $42

The motorcycle come as it is, will not keep or take anything.  Coe ends on 23 Jun 2021 Road tax ends on 23 Jun 2021 Reason for selling is to downgrade, but i'm not rushing for sale.. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. It would be great if you were to come down and test the machine and see for yourself! I guarantee you won't waste your time! Just renew road tax @ 68 dollars Just change engine oil, irdium spark plugs, headlight 190++

Text me @ 96985910

carousell.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg