SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did not have any problems with my ex-Kymcos either. I had checked the alignment and it's ok. Maybe it's the latch got jammed. Posting here just to see if others got it.

Problem resolved. Please send your scooters to tighten the nuts on the seat latch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven had the chance to bump into another x400i Otr yet.... Nor spotted another bike when driving yet

Btw I felt quite some vibrations on e footrest when accelerating ... Both on the horizontal n sloped up footrest ....is tis norm ?

My Heart Goes With deR One

Haven had the chance to bump into another x400i Otr yet.... Nor spotted another bike when driving yet

Btw I felt quite some vibrations on e footrest when accelerating ... Both on the horizontal n sloped up footrest ....is tis norm ?

Didn't realize have vibration when accelerating... what are the mileage for you guys???

Get wiser as each day passes...

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/8708/20130402190358.jpg

alto cant fit in 2 helmets .... but not bad ....my 15.6" laptop with laptop bag can fit in easily :thumb:

http://imageshack.us/a/img684/4990/20130402190209.jpg

can anyone chk if they have tis same hole .... at the bottom of the underseat storage area ..... tis hole very out of place ... wonder was it drilled wrongly by accident in kymco factory de ?

Apparently the hole is for drainage of water should it ever enter the storage area

At which RPM you felt the vibration?

More or less when accelerate up .... Never notice rpm .... But till date I haven gone beyond 6k rpm

Already touched 6k rpm @ 145kmh, the scooter very stable but experienced lots of head shake due to the sporty windscreen. Hopefully there's a taller windscreed.

Already touched 6k rpm @ 145kmh, the scooter very stable but experienced lots of head shake due to the sporty windscreen. Hopefully there's a taller windscreed.

I also touched 6k rpm .... but max spd reached thus far is 100km/h nia ??

yah e windscreen is low and riding posture upright .... feel a lot of push fr winds, unlike sports bike las time 130km/h dun feel any wind at all

im at 2300, 129km/h very stable

anyone added stuff on changed anything so far?

any box?

I mod the original mirrors away to aft mkt smaller mirrors .... e stock mirrors v heavy ...

front n rear no plates change smaller types ... but illegal la ahhaha

most prob will not be installing box.... like the looks w/o box