SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good day guys,

any idea with the latest news with regards to the COE quota for bikes, will the price of the 400i (or any bikes for that matter) be increased?

heard this a few days ago and it will be a downer since i'm planning to get it soon.. =)

thanks in advance..

Pm bikeyong. He is in a better position to advise you. Cheers.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

No sure about drilling. How about bringing the base plate down to motor sport to measure. Cheers.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

thanks bro will be dropping by this sat for my 1st 800km servicing.......:p

good day guys,

any idea with the latest news with regards to the COE quota for bikes, will the price of the 400i (or any bikes for that matter) be increased?

heard this a few days ago and it will be a downer since i'm planning to get it soon.. =)

thanks in advance..

Lol yea i think coe will increase with the reduce quota...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oh....i'm with cargo agents in bldg e lol

I see, I'm on a matt black 400i, you ?

I think I saw that FBH matt black 400i going down TPE this morn too, but he was in a long sleeve shirt, no jacket. We're like a bunch of stalkers.

MD

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=177769&d=1286428855

I see, I'm on a matt black 400i, you ?

I think I saw that FBH matt black 400i going down TPE this morn too, but he was in a long sleeve shirt, no jacket. We're like a bunch of stalkers.

Lol....i'm on a yellow....we r not stalkers la...just feeling great seeing theres more n more xciting on de roads these days...

Lol....i'm on a yellow....we r not stalkers la...just feeling great seeing theres more n more xciting on de roads these days...

spotted you also~ :nono:

im the white Joymax... (before was riding Xciting 300) :dozed:

no intention to race... late for work at 9am... :sorry:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f360/eric288/tesseract.jpg

I dUn rIdE fAst,

I rIdE wIth skIll~

spotted you also~ :nono:

im the white Joymax... (before was riding Xciting 300) :dozed:

no intention to race... late for work at 9am... :sorry:

Oh lol....no la no offence here but hor dats de way i usually ride...very no good hor....but hor how come u know its me le???

Oh lol....no la no offence here but hor dats de way i usually ride...very no good hor....but hor how come u know its me le???

Hahaha... my workplace at Ubi techpark... your bike always spooted at motorsport also... can remember the number plate mah.. plus striking yellow~ from far can see liao...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f360/eric288/tesseract.jpg

I dUn rIdE fAst,

I rIdE wIth skIll~

Hahaha... my workplace at Ubi techpark... your bike always spooted at motorsport also... can remember the number plate mah.. plus striking yellow~ from far can see liao...

Oops ic ic....so sorry i din recognise u :p ...forgive my useless brain man....er if u got time come for our meet up la....dat way my hardisk sure can pick u up one... :)