SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bajaj Pulsar Lovers 2007

chander_vr

someone pleae help! thanks!!

hi guys, can someone tell me what's the OTR price for a new pulsar?

heard that there are currently a few model in the market, which one is of "better" model?

is the spare parts for this bike very expensive?

where can i get the bike from? is it all the bike shop are selling it or is it only exclusive to some shop?

thanks alot guys!

å¿

My nick is corner not b'cos i'm good at Cornering but b'cos i like to ride at one corner of the road...

Your name of Yibin has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability. You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair. People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal. Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations. You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace. Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you. While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions. Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.flurl.com/entry/view/3423...Accident/nasty

Poor thing... I also notice that the rear tire hugger is stuck in between the rim and brake. IMHO, I dun think taking that corner will pose any problem to that rider. I think that when he is taking that corner, the hugger give way and stuck inbetween the wheel causing the rear wheel to stuck. and BUANGZ.

Please ride safe.

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

someone pleae help! thanks!!

hi guys, can someone tell me what's the OTR price for a new pulsar?

heard that there are currently a few model in the market, which one is of "better" model?

is the spare parts for this bike very expensive?

where can i get the bike from? is it all the bike shop are selling it or is it only exclusive to some shop?

thanks alot guys!

U can get it from any bike shop that carry pulsar. There is onli UG3 in the market. Currently new UG3 is more stable than the first batch of UG3.

Spare part is confirm not cheap. Unless u dun mind OEM spare.

U can get the bike from Universe Motor. Estimate 4.8k or less. OTR depend on how u talk to the sales.

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

15 Feb 08 (Friday), roughly abt 10 to 11pm

Anyone wan to go Jb top up + chit chat + makan abit..

most likely i will be at pasir gudang ard that time n coming back...

but if im not inside then i wun be meeting u.

anyone else going?

Life Is Never Fair.

Some pple slog for the paper in their wallet.

Some slog to feed the paper to the pple w/o the wallet.

most likely i will be at pasir gudang ard that time n coming back...

but if im not inside then i wun be meeting u.

anyone else going?

u go pasir gudang do wat?? track with ur pulsar ah?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

thanks alot....

U can get it from any bike shop that carry pulsar. There is onli UG3 in the market. Currently new UG3 is more stable than the first batch of UG3.

Spare part is confirm not cheap. Unless u dun mind OEM spare.

U can get the bike from Universe Motor. Estimate 4.8k or less. OTR depend on how u talk to the sales.

å¿

My nick is corner not b'cos i'm good at Cornering but b'cos i like to ride at one corner of the road...

Your name of Yibin has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability. You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair. People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal. Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations. You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace. Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you. While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions. Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.

Guys, our chief mechanic (Lindavw) has agree to help / assist to fixed the hazzard lights.

Please have a show of names who are interested..

Closing date: 15 Feb 08

LAST DAY

Date: TBN (End of Feb Fri / Sat)

Time: Evening

Material cost: Less than $20

1. Kang2

2. yz1983

3. totalpet

4. favetp

5. Solar

Those who interested juz have to find ur own way to mount the hazard light switch.

Bro Lindavw, pls let us know your time and venue for the session.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9GhZqzA4U

Guys, our chief mechanic (Lindavw) has agree to help / assist to fixed the hazzard lights.

LAST DAY

1. Kang2

2. yz1983

3. totalpet

4. favetp

5. Solar

Those who interested juz have to find ur own way to mount the hazard light switch.

Bro Lindavw, pls let us know your time and venue for the session.

Price of the stuff will update probably on saturday itself cos im buying the stuff only on sat.

If u all dun mind we can do it after my work... which is 1215am Sunday.

So far only 5 pple but not all seems to be free at that hour.

where is a good multi-storey CP that all knows and centralised????

if not we shall make it on sunday or even next weekend will oso be fine.

Life Is Never Fair.

u go pasir gudang do wat?? track with ur pulsar ah?

hmmm im going to the paddock there do something to my bike.

Life Is Never Fair.

Price of the stuff will update probably on saturday itself cos im buying the stuff only on sat.

i anything.. sat mid nite or sunday also okie.. but tell mi roughly wat time is it on sunday.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

15 Feb 08 (Friday), roughly abt 10 to 11pm

Anyone wan to go Jb top up + chit chat + makan abit..

i will to going to change my EO and thinking of bleeding my front and changing stainless steel brake hose.. anyone knw how much?

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

For me, anytime is fine. Just inform me when and where.:thumb:

i will to going to change my EO and thinking of bleeding my front and changing stainless steel brake hose.. anyone knw how much?

hi totalpet, u gg bapok lane tonight? me gg top up n maybe bapok lane... tonight fri nite so custom will jam before 11pm... wan to meet at 1130pm instead? call me at 97906694

:p

someone is using stainless brake hose but is brandless.

HKL has it i think. another place to get the hose would be automachinery is $15 1 pc. No need to use branded goodridge or hel la juz use bransless ones will do as u r not going track r u???? :giddy:

Make sure copper crush gaskets are given when u buy the brake hose.should have at least 2 pcs.

bleeding very ez one la u juz need a fresh bottle of brake fluid. price i cant remember should be below $10. Find other to share cos the brake fluid is 500-1000ML and u will only need maybe 100ml- 200ml MAX.:p

Life Is Never Fair.

pls contact me at 98776280...

ok i consider u in for the DIY.

Please add ur name into the list...

SO far 6 pple.

price will update tomolo cos im going to buy the stuff only tomolo.

Last call for DIY will be tonite 2359 as i will check the thread again tomolo morning when im going to buy the necessary stuff.

Cheers.

:)

Life Is Never Fair.

ok i consider u in for the DIY.

Please add ur name into the list...

SO far 6 pple.

price will update tomolo cos im going to buy the stuff only tomolo.

Last call for DIY will be tonite 2359 as i will check the thread again tomolo morning when im going to buy the necessary stuff.

Cheers.

:)

oh... lindavw and guys, i can't make it for DIY on sunday night.

Originally Posted by kang2

LAST DAY

1. Kang2

2. yz1983

3. totalpet

4. favetp

5. Solar

6. noleemeats

7. Azzy

Originally Posted by kang2

LAST DAY

1. Kang2

2. yz1983(cancel)

3. totalpet

4. favetp

5. Solar

6. noleemeats

7. Azzy

I assume that every1 is ok with the session on this sunday xcept for bro yz1983?

17 Feb @ 1215am

Location :http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?ismap=1&starmode=0&star=1&buildingid=21246&masterid=1&x=32482.5119&y=39463.8991&level=6?372,489

anything can sms me @ 92449223 coz i be working night shift tonite. can only check tomorrow morning.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H9GhZqzA4U

Those going to Bapok Lane, pls help me to look out for nice mirrors that can fit on Pulsar. Prefer rectangular ones. Thanks.

Btw, those of u who r not using Pulsar stock mirrors anymore, the thread is same as Honda or Yamaha thread ah? Confused leh cos Goofrider said he can't use S4 mirrors on his Pulsar, hence using XJR400 mirrors. But PulsarBee said he's using S4 mirrors leh.

:confused:

http://www.motoworld.com.sg/products/1423/small.jpg?rand=31854229 http://unleashthebeast.wikispaces.com/file/view/Monster_Energy.gif/259657964/Monster_Energy.gif