SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Sach Madass 125CC

Movitar

Proud owner of a Sachs Madass 125. Installed box for convenience. Been riding my Madass for 2500km now and was wondering how many others are like me? Maybe we can start a group or something and organize outings. Sure will get stares if 10 or more Madassers were to ride simultaneously on the road. Regardless of race, language or religion. ;p

I'm a 25 year old malay guy working for Alstom, Circle Line Project.

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Proud owner of a Sachs Madass 125. Installed box for convenience. Been riding my Madass for 2500km now and was wondering how many others are like me? Maybe we can start a group or something and organize outings. Sure will get stares if 10 or more Madassers were to ride simultaneously on the road. Regardless of race, language or religion. ;p

I'm a 25 year old malay guy working for Alstom, Circle Line Project.

Hi wondering how much you pay for it OTR? Heard it is quite bumpy?

Cheers

http://www.diseno-art.com/images/mv_agusta_f4_1000_veltro_strada.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>> F 6 C <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>A M 6 D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hehe.. think i saw u along HG ave 3 just now.. near the serangoon mosque on top of the hill..

so tried with pillion yet?

signature.gileraFXR180.signature.signature.signature.

signature.signature.signature.signature.signature.

signature.signature.hyusongCometGT125.signature.

signature.gileraDNA180.signature.signature.signature.

signature.signature.signature.gileraRunnerVXR200.

Hi wondering how much you pay for it OTR? Heard it is quite bumpy?

Cheers

Bought $5k+ at Speedway Bukit Batok. Mine cost $7k+ since I bid for number plate. Yup, very bumpy. Rear suspension super hard. No difference if taken out... :)

hehe.. think i saw u along HG ave 3 just now.. near the serangoon mosque on top of the hill..

so tried with pillion yet?

Maybe going home that time or to work. I always go by that road. You ride madass too? Look out for the big inverted star on my helmet nx time and say hi nx time if you see again. :)

Yup, tried pillion from Windsor Hotel to Woodlands. Very rabak! But for short distances like normal housing roads is fun.

Looks cute. Saw it last wk around Mustafa.

What is the FC and top speed?

Is the tyre tubeless?

Not quite sure about the bikes specifics. Bought it coz it looks nice. Top speed I touch 110km/h before. Only once when first take out. Now if can reach 100km/h good enough. Mustafa? With box? If ya maybe mine coz so far i know i'm alone have box. Bracket needed to be welded...

Not quite sure about the bikes specifics. Bought it coz it looks nice. Top speed I touch 110km/h before. Only once when first take out. Now if can reach 100km/h good enough. Mustafa? With box? If ya maybe mine coz so far i know i'm alone have box. Bracket needed to be welded...

Did you change the sprockets? any mods done? Do share

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

Bought $5k+ at Speedway Bukit Batok. Mine cost $7k+ since I bid for number plate. Yup, very bumpy. Rear suspension super hard. No difference if taken out... :)

HAHA, guess so. Was told by the staff there. Cheers

http://www.diseno-art.com/images/mv_agusta_f4_1000_veltro_strada.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>> F 6 C <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>A M 6 D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

there is a yellow madass at Bplus. . . nice no. plate too. . . .with box as well

Did you change the sprockets? any mods done? Do share

Nope. All standard from shop. Planning to mod to 160cc but considering coz expensive.

there is a yellow madass at Bplus. . . nice no. plate too. . . .with box as well

Yellow with nice plate? Two digits huh? If so it's an apek riding. Seriously. Mine is nice too. ****. Same four number eg. F*1111*, F*2222*, F*3333*, F*4444*, etc. Obviously can't tell you which. :)

HAHA, guess so. Was told by the staff there. Cheers

I knew it from forums but bought it anyway because of the looks. Good and honest staff there. Where is it? Mah? Usually staff don't tell bad stuffs about the bikes. :angry:

Just to share some info -

1) This bike will cost $5500 otr... min down is $500 - $800 depending which bike shop you buy from.

2) Max speed stated is 90 km/Hr, but if you change the front & rear spockets you could reach up to 110 km/hr. Tooth size in front reduced 1 tooth / rear reduced 5 compared to the stock spockets. Note - After changing the stated spockets you will lose pick-up but you gain top-speed. Also you wil get a smoother ride.

3) Bike can certainly go long distance - Proved & tested. @ friends just came back riding from Thailand.

4) 1 litre - 36- 38 km...

5) Do not use syn. oil... use only mineral oil even after running in the bike.

6) If you want to buy one from MAH now.. they will sell you but the stock won't be in till next 1 or 2 weeks. So be prepared to wait. Perhaps you can buy form other bike shops. Saw 1 in De-xing Ubi... but price quoted was higher than Mah... if you can't wait.. they can make you a owner in 2 working days.

Last & not least I do not own a Mad ass... coz I am one myself... ha..aha...ke.ke.ke.. Cheers pals!

5k for a 125cc bicycle... might as well save another 5k and get a go kart...

i feel dat the bike is not so safe lor... harder to keep balance i guess...

Wrong mate.. in fact it handles really well. Ever riden a scrambler? Seen one squeezing past cars in a jam? Ever wonder what made these guys squeeze past cars so fast? Coz the handling of a scram. makes the rider feel confident. Coz the way the handle bar is designed to wide.. reaction time is faster.

Small doesn't mean no good...naked means nothing to hide.. it's there for all to see.... Good or not try then you know....

ke.ke.ke

Just to share some info -

1) This bike will cost $5500 otr... min down is $500 - $800 depending which bike shop you buy from.

2) Max speed stated is 90 km/Hr, but if you change the front & rear spockets you could reach up to 110 km/hr. Tooth size in front reduced 1 tooth / rear reduced 5 compared to the stock spockets. Note - After changing the stated spockets you will lose pick-up but you gain top-speed. Also you wil get a smoother ride.

3) Bike can certainly go long distance - Proved & tested. @ friends just came back riding from Thailand.

4) 1 litre - 36- 38 km...

6) If you want to buy one from MAH now.. they will sell you but the stock won't be in till next 1 or 2 weeks. So be prepared to wait. Perhaps you can buy form other bike shops. Saw 1 in De-xing Ubi... but price quoted was higher than Mah... if you can't wait.. they can make you a owner in 2 working days.

Last & not least I do not own a Mad ass... coz I am one myself... ha..aha...ke.ke.ke.. Cheers pals!

Hi all,

I went with 41 rear (stock-46) whilst retaining the front. Very good for SG roads, nice combination of pick up and top gear riding(90km/h). I would advice this set up if you ride 2-up often, since you need the additional pick-up at the traffic lights.

Best of all huge reduction on the vibes.

BTW, My madass does 45km/l average, 40km/l anytime.

hope this info helps other Madass riders

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

why do you say it is not advisable to use syn oil even after running in? :confused: i thought syn oil is a must after the running in period to protect the engine?

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Hi all,

I went with 41 rear (stock-46) whilst retaining the front. Very good for SG roads, nice combination of pick up and top gear riding(90km/h). I would advice this set up if you ride 2-up often, since you need the additional pick-up at the traffic lights.

Best of all huge reduction on the vibes.

BTW, My madass does 45km/l average, 40km/l anytime.

hope this info helps other Madass riders

after switching to rear 41 sprocket, is there a significant lost in pick up? downsizing your rear sprockets should increase your top speed, how come yours still stay at 90kmh? or is it you chose to stay at that speed?

sorry to trouble for the many questions. i intend to buy the bike this coming saturday so wish to know more about the bike so that i can take care of it better. :smile:

another question is that will it be necessary to up the front sprocket after downsizing the rear?

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Interested in a madass? What's your budget like? Getting class 2 bike in June, provided i pass my TP...

if you intend to sell it now, do buzz me up at 96391696. full cash payment. :thumb:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

• 2 weeks later...

i ride one..

so far its been a fun ride for me.

so have u mod anything on ur bike..

dude if you are thinking of 160cc.

its possible but i dont think you would not like the vibration..

i rode one with big bore and upgraded to 160cc and even 200cc but crank case cannot take it..having an oil cooler will be good if you are thinking of having it big bore.changing of sprocket wold be great as stock is 46 at the back too big..distance not great

if you are keen to get any parts or after market stuff do let me know..

may i know how many liter we can pump the petrol to this bike?

5.3 litre full which can go up to 200km on a stock bike tats wat it says in the specs.

5 litre will be about when your tank goes to reserve and that is at 146km..this is where i look at it so my bike will go to reserve somewhere around that distance.and that is everything on a stock setting..since i have mod my engine i would have to expect more fuel consumtion:D