SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Sach Madass 125CC

Movitar

its the most stupid bike that i had seen.. ugliest bike for the decade n forever.. my 2 cent worth. haha

My bike ain't ugly. Maybe you are. :D

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi would like to know if there is any IT xpert here who can do web/forum? saw the sticker bt web link nt there... keke.. as for the mod.. can ask wher u guys bring the bike for all tis mod? i will like to try to mod it up to test the power..

hw abt meetup n see each other mod n compare?

mi noob ah sorry ah...

i gt my bike frm dexing den also experience the rear brake prob... nw my brake is burnt!! went to mah to ask them for parts replacement nw still waiting for it.. they claim tat is due to the seller fault, they did nt adjust the rear brake lever properly nt much free play so if we step too much it will jammed the brake.. kind of sianz loh.. bt anyway nw it is ok. as long as parts can b chg den is ok loh .. bt dunno hw true the parts cuming ant.. haiz...

the bike is pretty new in the market... guess most of the guys here are still enjoying their rides... 2nd market for this market is rather early.

Why not buy new bike? How much are you willing to pay for a 2nd hand mad ass?

Just went to 219 today to wrap my seat.... ke.ke.ke... back side itchy... pretty happy with the look.....

i gt my bike frm dexing den also experience the rear brake prob... nw my brake is burnt!! went to mah to ask them for parts replacement nw still waiting for it.. they claim tat is due to the seller fault, they did nt adjust the rear brake lever properly nt much free play so if we step too much it will jammed the brake.. kind of sianz loh.. bt anyway nw it is ok. as long as parts can b chg den is ok loh .. bt dunno hw true the parts cuming ant.. haiz...

yess ...i experience same ****...

make sure your rear brake lever have much allowance when you tapped it theres a screw and nut sumwhere near the pedal there....you can adjust it there..

you mean your rear brake seized due to the brake disc? :confused:

Nope. It's due to the lack of free play /clearance between the lever inkage and the master pump :thumb:

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

the bike is pretty new in the market... guess most of the guys here are still enjoying their rides... 2nd market for this market is rather early.

Why not buy new bike? How much are you willing to pay for a 2nd hand mad ass?

Just went to 219 today to wrap my seat.... ke.ke.ke... back side itchy... pretty happy with the look.....

care to take a picture of your seat and let us have a look here? :thumb:

its my friend who is interested in buying the bike 2nd hand. i already own one and my buddy was so intrigued by the bike that he wanted one. some time ago there was a guy who had the intention of selling his bike. that's why i'm trying my luck here. :)

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

ok. that was exactly what i was wondering. then why did Mah change the brake disc for you? :confused:

'coz brake seized, got burnt marks on disc

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64891&d=1212828540

anyone keen on getting sprocket do PM me with sizes as im ordering it.

all sprockets are at 420 pitch.

chain are optional.

wat sizes bro? 39 for rear spockets? color? Any gold color??? Hw much do they cost? I just got mine changed size 40... 39 darn hard to get locally...

Pm me... i am in... any lobang to get any rear exhaust???

care to take a picture of your seat and let us have a look here? :thumb:

its my friend who is interested in buying the bike 2nd hand. i already own one and my buddy was so intrigued by the bike that he wanted one. some time ago there was a guy who had the intention of selling his bike. that's why i'm trying my luck here. :)

o.i.c... hw much u willing to offer?

Seat pics as attached. Hope u guys dun laugh at me hor.......

P130608_14.39.jpg

o.i.c... hw much u willing to offer?

Seat pics as attached. Hope u guys dun laugh at me hor.......

your seat is darn NICE!! i consider it a very nice job done. did it at 219? how much? it really matches up with your whole bike very well! :lovestruck:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

your seat is darn NICE!! i consider it a very nice job done. did it at 219? how much? it really matches up with your whole bike very well! :lovestruck:

Thank you..thank you....paiseh...so late still awake? Watching Euro?? ke.ke.ke...

Yes it was done at 219. The black material is non-slip with the "bee" logo printed onto it. 219 boss counted me cheap.. $50 only..... (to me is really cheap..coz I spend couple of hrs with his workers designing the seat..ke.ke.ke) Will be doing up the rims stickers..$50 including installing as he quoted. 219 boss easy chiam siong type....bargain abit..he ok liao loh...

After running in my bike.. i will start meddling with the engine..ke.ke.ke.ke... itchy backside....