SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[FZN150] Question of bike

sakaifui

Hi all,

I am new biker and just got my FZN150 2 weeks ago.

Did my engine break-in and now mileage at 1500km

Completed first service at 900km using 10-40W engine oil while replaced the engine oil filter element.

Pumped Shell V-Power 97 for the first 2 tanks

Sometimes, heard of metal knocking sound when the bike is turned off, other than the tic tic sound when the engine is hot.

During cruising it is heard that the engine noise is rougher.

Went back to HL when they said nothing is found , as this problem was not found, bike is good, close case

Anyone experiencing the same thing ? Need help to know what maybe the root cause and suggestion what to do next. Some of my friends heard to metal knocking sound.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic