SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Toa Payoh ===

subsean

y suddenly got fire medicine smell like tt :weep: haizzz aft all tis thread is meant 4 all TPY riders mah. tio bo? :cheer:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/fba8485c/n687922172_4603.jpg

万般带ä¸èµ° ... 唯有业éšèº«

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J73

• Yongster

• bikeCraz

• Hinata

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnny73@Sep 29 2006, 03:33 PM

y suddenly got fire medicine smell like tt :weep: haizzz aft all tis thread is meant 4 all TPY riders mah. tio bo? :cheer:

Hahahaha... Tio!!!.....just different opinions..... small issue...clear things up then can

liao.....no need to be :mad: wan....

"去哪兒???" ("Go where???")

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff190/aceboles/Girls%20and%20Bikes/pic31.jpg

Straight roads differentiate the rich and the poor

Corners differentiate the boys and the men

Yongster: That is where you are wrong. I have gone on organized outings where people wait, which is the precise reason why I am saying that the guys in that outing probably will not wait. It is just not economical for big bikes like theirs to do so, just for a 2B bike. The least powerful bike in that list is a 600cc bike. The optimal cruising speed for a 600cc bike is something like around 80 km/h, and in Malaysia, nobody is going to be going at that speed especially when the bike can easily go beyond that. It is unfair to the person if he gets left behind and people go, "Oh, because your bike is small mah." Unless the person knows his way around Malaysia (not many do) then I would think it is unfair.

BikeCraz: You are getting angry over nothing and making a big fuss out of this when I merely mentioned that it is not wise to do what you did. Well. I am not the one in the wrong here, and yes, this is a thread for all TPY riders so I have no idea why you want to start something (which is stupid anyway).

And by the way, if you noticed, we seem to be the only ones posting here. The rest of the TPY riders have, as I said, their own lives to deal with, like work, NS, etc. So the response will always be small and few, if any, have the time to go on a long trip outing, especially if they come back from their work or camp all tired out. They cannot even find the time to post here regularly. Why not spare a thought for them?

The Blue Hellrider

The BP HPG

<span style=\'color:navy\'>卍解 - 瞬神 四楓院 夜一

これは私の卍解。

Originally posted by Yongster@Sep 29 2006, 02:57 PM

Bro....i dun noe wat kind of outings u have gone before...mayb the bikers u went

m'sia with just wana open throttle and dun wait....bt i have gone on outings

whereby they will have 1 bikes as guide in font and 1 biker at the back as

anchor...... no bike shd overtake the guide and no 1 shd fall back behind the

anchor......so everyone who dun noe the way shd just stay in the middle....in the

end, no 1 will get lost......tat's wat i call an organised outing.....if u nv cme out on

outings with us before then u straightaway judge us...it's nt very fair..... Tio bo??

ii agree with yongster wiith thiis

:thumb: :thumb:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

Love and Kindness is always taken for granted.

Live happily, Don't regret, Before it's too late to realise.

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

Originally posted by Panther@Sep 29 2006, 04:15 PM

Yongster: That is where you are wrong. I have gone on organized outings where people wait, which is the precise reason why I am saying that the guys in that outing probably will not wait. It is just not economical for big bikes like theirs to do so, just for a 2B bike. The least powerful bike in that list is a 600cc bike. The optimal cruising speed for a 600cc bike is something like around 80 km/h, and in Malaysia, nobody is going to be going at that speed especially when the bike can easily go beyond that. It is unfair to the person if he gets left behind and people go, "Oh, because your bike is small mah." Unless the person knows his way around Malaysia (not many do) then I would think it is unfair.

BikeCraz: You are getting angry over nothing and making a big fuss out of this when I merely mentioned that it is not wise to do what you did. Well. I am not the one in the wrong here, and yes, this is a thread for all TPY riders so I have no idea why you want to start something (which is stupid anyway).

And by the way, if you noticed, we seem to be the only ones posting here. The rest of the TPY riders have, as I said, their own lives to deal with, like work, NS, etc. So the response will always be small and few, if any, have the time to go on a long trip outing, especially if they come back from their work or camp all tired out. They cannot even find the time to post here regularly. Why not spare a thought for them?

seriiously ii have hanged out with them afew tiimes

but ii frankly telling uu that

they wontt bcos that uur CC is small

they will laugh at uu

or would say

"Oh because ur CC small mah"

or whatever shiit

but they will just like what yongster says

they would wait

lemme tell uu

we go in

mii n my bf n the organiizer alwaes the last

cos my bf dun wan tu wack

as hes pillioniing mii

he dun liike tu wack

so the organiizer just like what yongster says

is a anchor

ur meii is not zhen dui uu okiie

im siiding the fact

and not everyone is like so hao liian or dun wait for uu

or even say ur CC is small

lalalalalala .

:banana: :huohuo:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

pan : its not that we miissed the part on "tpy raiiders have their own liives" .

yes we know . everybody knows that . and biikecraz is just askiing weather who wanna joiin us , but not forciing uu guys . and please do not throw ur temper on mii in msn and telling mii all those craps . ii hate it uu should know mii well . or uu dunno mii well uu just say mii like that . well ii dun wish tu be frens also no need tu be . and im not ur vendiing machiine . why are uu alwaes like this ? biikecraz is just askiing and make bigger convoy tu go kulaii and make frens too . ii went out with them before and ii dun find them is liike what uu say leaving uu guys behiind , bcos go in together means come out together . miss anyone , find them then can go out together . we are not what uu're thiinking , and if uu wan tu quarrell with mii , come lah , cos im siiding the fact , not siding biikecraz . hes not my anybody okiie . is just that mii myself is in that group , and hes looking for more ppl tu go n make frens , and yet uu say him like this . wtf ?

:bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

Originally posted by Panther@Sep 29 2006, 01:46 PM

I was afraid of that, that you would not understand.

You guys have not seen the kind of response most of these riders give when it comes to outings. It is so difficult to get them to even come out for a coffeeshop chat.

And most of them ride 2B, heck, I think Saufi is the only one who rides a Class 2 apart from you guys. So I doubt you would want to wait for them when you hit Malaysia, and most of them either have no interest in going there, or are not able to keep up with you guys and eventually get lost. I speak not for myself but for the people here. You ever read the previous pages before you guys came in?

And when I meant organize an outing I meant a local one actually. For reasons I already mentioned. If you hate me just for telling you the truth about this thread then I got nothing to say about that.

Lastly, most of these people have lives. Work, and stuff. Riding is not their first passion, which is rather unfortunate, but it cannot be helped. I should say it is asking a lot to even ask them to be coming here regularly to post and keep in touch with the rest.

from ur sentence "So I doubt you would want to wait for them when you hit Malaysia" tat's a 100% wrong sentence.pls dun say or reply on my or our behalf.

we always appoint ppl to be the marker in case of any turn,a sweeper to sweep the rest of the bikes up,a leader to bring us to the place we are going.there are even 2b bikes with a female rider ever join us in the outin b4 with a busa followin her all the way back.or is it u are the one who just whack ur way through without waitin for the others in the end get lost?so kind of speakin from experience.

the outin is open to everybody in this thread so if u are interested just put ur name in the list,if u are not just relax one side.i believe the rest they know how to speak for themselves.

if my eyes didn't fail me i didn't mention the outin to be a local or overseas AND U DIDN'T SPECIFIC

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/chris49_photos/P1000526-a.jpg

only 2 out of these 5 remains

pan : maybe uu should just go n cool down urself . . before talking tu ME . and thats it .

do not throw your temper at ck if u r a rider and u think that u went to and outing that the other riders left u out because of your cc then you dont go out with them because they dont treat u as a friend just like my R1 outing we wait for each other if one of our guys dont know how to go to the location :nono:

Pan: Cool down.....

I'm not from TPY about happen to come aclose this thread....

To: Pan and other person here...

Everyone come here to share info and other thing

If don like jus ignore can liao...

if they wan to jio people out . than let them be lor...

if people lose their way. it is a good lesson for them to learn their way back..

if the person put bike passon as first mean he like bike more... and nothing more..

if a person put bike passon as the last thing mean he only ride little abit...

but it is about the same....

here in the forum even i'm not from TPY i also have the right to post here... right

here is not a gang or wat.... there is not much of rule about it

which everyone can jus post anything they like unless mod say cannot be post or they del it...

So just take it easy....

They jio people for outing here jus because they think will like to share the outing with the people near them

whether wait or not wait for people during the outing is up to the person...

if don wait the person who is left behind can choose not to go out again with them...

hehehe anyway i also lose my way so many time till i also can't remember...

but i learn alot of new road because of that...

:sweat:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/ones_co/Kg%20Tg%20Buai%2007%20sept%202008/DSC00225-1.jpg

2005 R1(BYE BYE, Miss U) Ones_Co +65 97100565

2008 DRZ (Running) 2008 Busa Cleared.

http://onesco.blogspot.com/

Bro....I can't tink of many bikes that can't go at 80km/hr without stressing their

engine.......even the speed limit of expressways in s'pore (which is the most kiasu

and kiasee wan) is 90km/hr.....so i really dun see any problem with small cc bikes

hanging out with big cc bikes......and yes...i admit we like to open throttle up to a

speed where a 2b and 2A can nv catch....bt u tink we open all the way?? no wat...

dangerous leh...hw can just hold it there?? and y can't big bikes wait for small

bikes?? cos it's not economical?? if i'm looking for an economical transport, then i

will get a 2b bike...... and u keep stressing that TPY riders not free to entertain,

log on to the thread...and everything?? if they wan, they can take the

initiative....we can't force them......y not we just enjoy the riding sessions

with all the riders who really make an effort to go?? tio bo??

"去哪兒???" ("Go where???")

Originally posted by Ones_Co@Sep 29 2006, 05:12 PM

Pan: Cool down.....

I'm not from TPY about happen to come aclose this thread....

To: Pan and other person here...

Everyone come here to share info and other thing

If don like jus ignore can liao...

if they wan to jio people out . than let them be lor...

if people lose their way. it is a good lesson for them to learn their way back..

if the person put bike passon as first mean he like bike more... and nothing more..

if a person put bike passon as the last thing mean he only ride little abit...

but it is about the same....

here in the forum even i'm not from TPY i also have the right to post here... right

here is not a gang or wat.... there is not much of rule about it

which everyone can jus post anything they like unless mod say cannot be post or they del it...

So just take it easy....

They jio people for outing here jus because they think will like to share the outing with the people near them

whether wait or not wait for people during the outing is up to the person...

if don wait the person who is left behind can choose not to go out again with them...

hehehe anyway i also lose my way so many time till i also can't remember...

but i learn alot of new road because of that...

:sweat:

bud ii agree with uu on this

but sometiimes its just ur decision tu listen or not

see or not

go or not

is not on other ppl's business

ii know pan is helping the other raiiders in tpy tu talk

but the problem is

they want him tu talk not ?

sometimes they miight thiink "ur business meh?"

we dunno what other ppl are thiinkiing .

and he keep repeating the same thiing

saying the same thiing

ii keep explainiing

and he throw temper

its like WTF ?

kaos .

if he dun like it

just jolly well ROC

Originally posted by Yongster@Sep 29 2006, 05:26 PM

Bro....I can't tink of many bikes that can't go at 80km/hr without stressing their

engine.......even the speed limit of expressways in s'pore (which is the most kiasu

and kiasee wan) is 90km/hr.....so i really dun see any problem with small cc bikes

hanging out with big cc bikes......and yes...i admit we like to open throttle up to a

speed where a 2b and 2A can nv catch....bt u tink we open all the way?? no wat...

dangerous leh...hw can just hold it there?? and y can't big bikes wait for small

bikes?? cos it's not economical?? if i'm looking for an economical transport, then i

will get a 2b bike...... and u keep stressing that TPY riders not free to entertain,

log on to the thread...and everything?? if they wan, they can take the

initiative....we can't force them......y not we just enjoy the riding sessions

with all the riders who really make an effort to go?? tio bo??

Tio :cheer: umh... maybe can join u guys 4 the nxt 1 (but u must wait 4 me hor hehe) theres a saying JIA CHOU BU KE WAI YANG :sweat: TPY so small liao, riders so few liao so we must b more united mah :cheer: :cheeky: :smile:

ck: wats ROC huh?

万般带ä¸èµ° ... 唯有业éšèº«

And by the way, if you noticed, we seem to be the only ones posting here. The rest of the TPY riders have, as I said, their own lives to deal with, like work, NS, etc. So the response will always be small and few, if any, have the time to go on a long trip outing, especially if they come back from their work or camp all tired out. They cannot even find the time to post here regularly. Why not spare a thought for them?[/color]

mr panther, pls dun make or let me think that you are a weirdo pls. and just a for your info i am not getting angry or whatsoever. no point getting angry over weirdo's comments. ppl may think that i am sick..!

in the first place, did i pester or beg the others in this thread to come?? did i??

why are you so concern? if they do not wish to come they will either voice out or just keep quiet... not like you giving all negative and unwanted comments. duno who is making the big fuss out of it??

so you think i am sharing something stupid?? meaning that all ppl in here are stupid including you?? i think that i am not doing something stupid, just organising outing for riders. i just dun understand something! why do you have to answer for ppl's attendance?? if you are not interested so be it, dun have to use stupid this word to describe your stupidity. looks like everyone in SBF is stupid! anyway you are also not the thread starter, why so busybody ending up as a public enemy??

the only stupid thing i had done is,

why am i so STUPID to share my outing here???

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r237/cbr400huo/th_minminwashr19.jpghttp://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r237/cbr400huo/th_washbike2013.jpghttp://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r237/cbr400huo/th_yamahaouting031.jpg

control is nothing without POWER

Originally posted by johnny73@Sep 29 2006, 06:04 PM

Tio :cheer: umh... maybe can join u guys 4 the nxt 1 (but u must wait 4 me hor hehe) theres a saying JIA CHOU BU KE WAI YANG :sweat: TPY so small liao, riders so few liao so we must b more united mah :cheer: :cheeky: :smile:

PRECISELY man!!! no worries if any outin u & i got go i wait 4 u.

btw ah u ridin wat bike? :confused: dun tell me it's haya or anythong like tat hor

:help: :help:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/chris49_photos/P1000526-a.jpg

only 2 out of these 5 remains

Originally posted by kawasakininja@Sep 29 2006, 06:18 PM

btw ah u ridin wat bike??? :confused:? dun tell me it's haya or anythong like tat hor

thx bro :smile: i riding a runner :cheer:

万般带ä¸èµ° ... 唯有业éšèº«

Originally posted by bikeCraz@Sep 29 2006, 06:16 PM

mr panther, pls dun make or let me think that you are a weirdo pls. and just a for your info i am not getting angry or whatsoever. no point getting angry over weirdo's comments. ppl may think that i am sick..!

in the first place, did i pester or beg the others in this thread to come?? did i??

why are you so concern? if they do not wish to come they will either voice out or just keep quiet... not like you giving all negative and unwanted comments. duno who is making the big fuss out of it??

so you think i am sharing something stupid?? meaning that all ppl in here are stupid including you?? i think that i am not doing something stupid, just organising outing for riders. i just dun understand something! why do you have to answer for ppl's attendance?? if you are not interested so be it, dun have to use stupid this word to describe your stupidity. looks like everyone in SBF is stupid! anyway you are also not the thread starter, why so busybody ending up as a public enemy??

bro relax mai glod leh kun mai ngo :cheeky:

万般带ä¸èµ° ... 唯有业éšèº«

Originally posted by johnny73@Sep 29 2006, 06:04 PM

R : RELAC

O : ONE

C : CORNER

:cheeky: :cheeky:

bikecraz : if ya thiink he is a weirdo then uu shouldnt even have continue tu talk tu him . . and relax . :smile:

Whoaaaa,......

What the hell ,.....

Whatz going on here,.... :confused:

Come on guyz,.....

Chill outz,.....:sweat:

We are here to make frenz & not enemiez rite,...

Bikers should unite no matter what bikez we're ridingz,...:cheer:

FJ3032P (RXZ)*sold 2004

FX7651C (Super 4 V-Tech 3)*sold 2005

FY3157J (CBR1000RR04)*sold 2010

FX6847L (Sparkz 110)*sold 2009

FBA2432U (RXZ)

SJK6055B (Toyota Axio)

Originally posted by Saufi@Sep 29 2006, 09:06 PM

Whoaaaa,......

What the hell ,.....

Whatz going on here,.... :confused:

Come on guyz,.....

Chill outz,.....:sweat:

We are here to make frenz & not enemiez rite,...

Bikers should unite no matter what bikez we're ridingz,...:cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

万般带ä¸èµ° ... 唯有业éšèº«

Originally posted by johnny73@Sep 30 2006, 03:23 AM

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lots of -.-" for uu johnny

:lol:

aniiwae

dunno larhs

:giddy: :giddy:

Bro.....Relax leh.... u share yr outing is the right thing lah.... dun be so du lan...

everyone got his own views and if it doesn't suit wat u tink then just heck care

lah...

"去哪兒???" ("Go where???")

Originally posted by kawasakininja@Sep 29 2006, 06:18 PM

btw ah u ridin wat bike? :confused: dun tell me it's haya or anythong like tat hor

Dun wori...we wait together......

"去哪兒???" ("Go where???")