SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Toa Payoh ===

subsean

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J73

• Yongster

• bikeCraz

• Hinata

Top Posters In This Topic

oOps.. i didnt even know im the tread starter.. So sorry cos seldom come in regional.. Thanks for keeping the thread alive..

Im kinda free this week except monday.. So anything can ask me along..

[email protected] MSN.. =)

Lying down is the best part where a ger can have without taking off her clothes... But taking the clothes off is the climax!!

Maybe next time Saufi, this week is a rushed one. :smile: I will try to make a more organized one next time round. :smile:

Ok folks since there is a lack of replies I gather there should be enough for me to say that we will meet on Wednesday at the Lorong 4 market (if unsure where, it is at the T-junction of Lorong 5 and 4, it is BLK 93, the market itself) at 8 PM. If you want, you can still change to 7 PM or earlier if you want to meet there for dinner. Please tell us here when you are going to be there, I should be there at any time possible. Thanks.

The Blue Hellrider

The BP HPG

<span style=\'color:navy\'>卍解 - 瞬神 四楓院 夜一

これは私の卍解。

Ok list of people who are coming so far for the small chitchat session.

Coming

Panther

MPeX (unconfirmed, but seems to be ok)

Stardust (late)

Lavsy (most likely)

Subsean

Fleaz

Not Coming

Saufi (classes)

Shaggy

Chow Yun Fatt

Unknown/No Response

Speedy

Totalpet

ck-

For those who are under "unknown" and "no response" status, please tell me if you are coming or not. I already provided my HP number via PM to you, so yeah. For the rest who are coming, I already told you my HP number on MSN or PM as well. I am also trying to see if my basketball friends who are riders will be coming, so I hope it will be at least a worthwhile chitchat session. Cheers. :smile:

The Blue Hellrider

The BP HPG

これは私の卍解。

Format: Nick / MSN email

1. Panther / [email protected]

2. fleaz / [email protected]

3. saufi/[email protected]

4. ck- / [email protected]

5. totalpet / [email protected]

6. LaVsy / [email protected]

7. subsean / [email protected]

Lying down is the best part where a ger can have without taking off her clothes... But taking the clothes off is the climax!!

Originally posted by LaVsy@Jul 25 2006, 01:23 PM

all seems to be older thn me.

anyone younger thn 21?

me, i ain't 21 yet.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/fleaz/_MG_5656-1.jpg

Honda Phantom TA200 [FT73*2H][2005-2007]

Honda XR400 [FN9*32Y][2007]

Aprilia Atlantic [FX751*K][2007-2008]

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

Mitsubishi Lancer [2013-2014]

we live in the back, ride at the back -BSR

Reminder folks. Tonight is the chitchat session, at 8 PM, at the Lorong 4 market, which is BLK 93. If you are unsure how to get there, please PM me here, or SMS/call me (be sure to tell me who you are). Hope to see as many of you there as possible. Interested parties who have not been invited but are viewing this thread, do come too! The problem is knowing who to look for, the best is to PM me before 7 PM with your number (and nick but that comes in the PM) so I know. Thanks!

The Blue Hellrider

The BP HPG

これは私の卍解。

Yea... Comon.. Those not cfm but free tonight juz come down.. Dun let panther down.. He make huge effort to organise this outing.. See u guys there tonight

Ok it was quite a nice time spent with you all. Great chit chatting. People who turned up were Fleaz, Lavsy, Stardust, Subsean and MPeX. Thanks to all of you who came, hopefully we can get a bigger turnout next time, and have a real outing. :smile:

The Blue Hellrider

The BP HPG

これは私の卍解。

HA

BOOOOO

im back

sorry wasnt at forum for quite some time

SORRY

panther why didnt uu call mii up ?!

im so bored .

:sleep: :sleep:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

Love and Kindness is always taken for granted.

Live happily, Don't regret, Before it's too late to realise.

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

Originally posted by LaVsy@Jul 25 2006, 01:23 PM

all seems to be older thn me.

anyone younger thn 21?

ME ME

im sure younger then 21 !!

hee hee

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033

its okie.. There will be more outing next time.. somewhere further maybe.. panther pls organise again for another tpy thread outing.. LOL!! Its fun tokkin with u guys.. and viewing panther superb super-4.. lights everywhere...

Originally posted by Panther@Jul 27 2006, 12:45 AM

Ok it was quite a nice time spent with you all. Great chit chatting. People who turned up were Fleaz, Lavsy, Stardust, Subsean and MPeX. Thanks to all of you who came, hopefully we can get a bigger turnout next time, and have a real outing. :smile:

it was nice meeting you all. look forward to the next one.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/fleaz/_MG_5656-1.jpg

Honda Phantom TA200 [FT73*2H][2005-2007]

Honda XR400 [FN9*32Y][2007]

Aprilia Atlantic [FX751*K][2007-2008]

Toyota Camry [2011-2013]

Mitsubishi Lancer [2013-2014]

we live in the back, ride at the back -BSR

Originally posted by subsean@Jul 27 2006, 02:57 AM

its okie.. There will be more outing next time.. somewhere further maybe.. panther pls organise again for another tpy thread outing.. LOL!! Its fun tokkin with u guys.. and viewing panther superb super-4.. lights everywhere...

u 4got to add 1 more thing.

that why panther always kanna REV by pple for nothing.

Hello! Anyone there? :cheers:

Candy: Sorry girl, I thought you would call me. I should have IM'ed you on MSN when I saw you online. :(

Lavsy: Yeah right. I told you, I never switch on the lights on the road. Nice one though haha. Good luck on your rehearsal today, maybe only 20+ times in and out of the stadium lol.

Sean: Yeah I will try. But touring is out of the question for both you and Fleaz. So I will see what I can come up with, maybe a combined outing with some of the modsters and Boldorians, will that do?

The Blue Hellrider

The BP HPG

これは私の卍解。

Originally posted by Panther@Jul 27 2006, 01:04 PM

Candy: Sorry girl, I thought you would call me. I should have IM'ed you on MSN when I saw you online. :(

well its okiiez . .

:))))