SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Throwing Cigarattes on Roads

steel_headz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing, so far, i've yet to need siam any cigaratte butt flying out of car windows..

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128075727/xanthe/nl/images/1/1f/Asian-Troll-Face.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/iewgnail/LW2.jpg

Hahah sometimes the urge to smoke very strong i light one on the road at traffic light but when i wanna throw i make sure i see no one behind and then i let it go NOT FLING just let it slide out of my fingers on the road. But yeah i am guilty for littering. Should stop doing it. + i agree that it finish faster coz of wind hahaha

Jun 06 - Aug 06: Honda Phantom TA200 FV13**Y

Aug 06 - Oct 07: Yamaha RXZ FR41**U

Oct 07 - Nov 09: Honda CB400 Spec 3 FBC10**B

Nov 09 - Mar 11: Suzuki GSR400 FBC73**C

Mar 11 - Apr 11: Piaggio X9 Evo FX 42**U

Mar 11 - Jan 14: Honda Silverwing 400 FBC 53**J

Dec 13 - May 14: Toyota Wish SJU 48**L

May 14 - Jul 15: Maxsym 400i FBJ 36**G

Aug 15 - Current: Honda Silverwing SW-T400 FBG 29**R

does that actually work? i mean, no pictures/evidence also can meh? at most the guy will just say no..

it works, but you have to go through the hassle of being an witness should NEA brings that moron on court :)

simple student.

http://preview.shareapic.net/preview5/016947797.jpg

kopi on the rocks :)

U throw cigarette while driving...can be fine for littering under NEA act..if the cigarette kena people and cause other road user to be in danger like swerving,skidding into other lane or even accident due to trying to avoid the cigarette butt..can be charge for rash act if im not wrong..same principal like throwing empty bottle down from ur corridor or window...nvr hit people..littering..kena people..rash act.. can be charge under sec 336 of penal code.

Punishment for act which endangers life or the personal safety of others:

In the case of a rash act, with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine which may extend to $2,500, or with both;

If e person die due to ur rash act.. pray hard lor..

just tailgate them n screw them man

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

i used to smoke and ride one...untill one incidence i gave up doing it...was smoking as usual...den my old helmet the visor loose liao...so when pick up speed the visor fall down!!! KNN...the cigg bend in and burn my nose..lol wah lau ae..pain sia...lol

actually if u ride and smoke , put aside that its an offence to litter..whenever i finish the cigg...i will lower my hand down and drop the cigg..this way the cigg won't fly up and hit people mah.. :)

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

from my understanding, it is an offence to smoke & drive/ride. its a form of distraction. They want both your hands on the wheel (though mostly close an eye but not if they see u holding on to something. Dangerous & inconsiderate.

Secondly very high chances that littering will occur next. Guilty of 2 charges.

Bringing such litter bug whose ciggie hit you, to justice is a tricky thing. Time, date, location, witness might not work. even if they bring the ciggie to DNA cannot prove the location that you picked the ciggie from.

I feel the need to install a cam in our helmet or anywhere that moves where our head move. tank mount is not flexible enough.

Can't post a new thread? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE