SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda Fury 2010

lovebelow

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys get your orders ready. BS are now taking orders for first delivery. Price will be around $28K. They will confirm delivery time to me very soon.

I am going for the deep red.

The Fury is coming to Singapore.

Wow!! Can't wait to see it on the roads!! :thumb:

c26492.jpg

hey bro herculie, u r damn rite! I'm super xcited! But 1 question though 4 bro fusion1, is BS bringin in da long rake out forks chopper lookin fury or dis would b da vtx aka classic look fury? Coz, if its da classic look, i rather stick 2 wat i'm ridin. Pls bro fusion1, would u mind 2 help clarify 4 us? Cheers bro.

:cool:

hey bro herculie, u r damn rite! I'm super xcited! But 1 question though 4 bro fusion1, is BS bringin in da long rake out forks chopper lookin fury or dis would b da vtx aka classic look fury? Coz, if its da classic look, i rather stick 2 wat i'm ridin. Pls bro fusion1, would u mind 2 help clarify 4 us? Cheers bro.

i agree with arm. is this the original Fury? or the new variations which is VTX?

when u said 28K, OTR price?

First production date for Singapore is February. First available date in Singapore would be April/May.

Not sure I will wait that long.

Will now consider 1300/1900 Midnight Star

i wouldn't mind the wait but i hope the price is attractive.

armofpeace brought up an interesting point. the midnite 1900 is fetchin for $27K. the new midnite 950 is goin for $23K. so the Fury should fall in between these prices. 28k might be a lil on the high side.

anyway i got to know this guy from m'sia who got his Fury recently. he paid RM$135K. ridiculous!

armofpeace brought up an interesting point. the midnite 1900 is fetchin for $27K. the new midnite 950 is goin for $23K. so the Fury should fall in between these prices. 28k might be a lil on the high side.

anyway i got to know this guy from m'sia who got his Fury recently. he paid RM$135K. ridiculous!

RM 135 K ????

Fury with an S&S engine and cobra pipes lowering kit ,wide tire ???

still dont believe RM135 K ???? :faint:

First production date for Singapore is February. First available date in Singapore would be April/May.

Not sure I will wait that long.

Will now consider 1300/1900 Midnight Star

Hey hey everyone and especially to you bro Fusion1....Well, it took me a whole year to wait for my 1900 Midnight and it's worth the wait...Same goes here for the FURY but I've been looking through all the pros and cons again for the FURY...Well, not to sound negative but it's something that should be thought of if I'm going to pay close to my 1900 Midnight price...

a) Shaft Driven - Pros (Minimal maintenance) Cons (Careful of the 1st gear push off during wet conditions especially)

b) Chrome Parts - Pros (Looks good in the pics and videos) Cons (Honda cruiser chrome parts, especially at the engine area, has been well known to deteriorate in due time, do ask of fellow honda cruiser riders of this e.g. Shadow 400cc)

c) Fuel Tank - Pros (Awesome stretched look) Cons (Good for City cruising but imagine going into Malaysia long highways, 13 Litres of fuel won't take you longer than maybe 212 km plus and minus the reserve, maybe 230 km, got to look out for Petrol Stations)

The above are just some of the main things that I've been looking through although, if the price is right, I'd be changing the tank to a bigger stretched tank of course, that's if everything is alright...

Again, I do apologise if the above mentioned sounds rather negative...

Cheers dudes....

I'm not surprised dudes...Imagine a Sportster in Malaysia can easily fetch RM$70-75K...If the dude paid RM$135K for his FURY, well, that's what he has to pay unless he wouldn't mind settling for a Jaguh 135cc and customize it to a chopper....Which I'm quite amazed coz I saw them Jaguh-Choppers during the recent Port Dickson Eagle Ranch Bike Fest, WOW! is the word dudes...

As I've mentioned to bro Lovebelow, let's wait and see what BS price would be for the FURY....Worst come to worst, if it's too overpriced, stick to your present bikes and wait till the local Metric dealerships here come to their senses and adjust their Metrics pricing...

Just look at the Metrics market in our Western counterpart Countries, it's affordable and that's how the Metric cruiser/chopper industry grows with the demands from the riders over there....

RM 135 K ????

Fury with an S&S engine and cobra pipes lowering kit ,wide tire ???

still dont believe RM135 K ???? :faint:

Hey hey...That's sounds like a very good idea huh coz the FURY body frame allows the S&S engine to slip right on easily and not to forget, to change the stock pipes to the awesome Cobra pipes and damn insert those huge PHAT tyres, convert the shaft drive to belt drive...HHHmmmmm...Dude, you are giving that rider in Malaysia an idea lah, hehehehe.....$$$$$$$$$$$ loads of it to have that thought into reality...hehehehe....

Hey hey...That's sounds like a very good idea huh coz the FURY body frame allows the S&S engine to slip right on easily and not to forget, to change the stock pipes to the awesome Cobra pipes and damn insert those huge PHAT tyres, convert the shaft drive to belt drive...HHHmmmmm...Dude, you are giving that rider in Malaysia an idea lah, hehehehe.....$$$$$$$$$$$ loads of it to have that thought into reality...hehehehe....

if i got RM 135 K, without a doubt I order all those parts bro and custom rims to add and custom paint, new handlebars, bigger stretched tank , and ...... and............

if i got RM 135 K, without a doubt I order all those parts bro and custom rims to add and custom paint, new handlebars, bigger stretched tank , and ...... and............

nope. no customisations done. just the bike yes. i asked him and he said it's all due to govt taxes. oh, and he mentioned he's the only one in m'sia to own one.

i agree with armofpeace for the pros and cons of Fury. though i think the cons are small issues to a great piece of art. the main negative feedback regarding it is that it should be in a 1800cc mill rather than the tame 1300cc. i've no complains for 1300. enough la to scoot around this tiny island.

apart from that, handling is smooth, for a chopper. brakes so so. pick up not bad though it it could do with more power at higher rpm. turning radius surprisingly good. overall, i think its a good bike. let's hope the price is attractive enough as well. =)

• 1 month later...

imagine in singapore only less then 6 riders on this bike. so cool la.. rare species...

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Its still coming. I confirmed with Honda. It will be in late April/May. Still under $30K. And yes its the Fury chopper.

Thanks for the updates bro but, still need to look at it in real view coz I want to see if it is really worth the dollars and cents to have it...

Kaki ,Do you all think about 30k to buy a Honda-Davidson .30k you can have a lot range to choose from Harley-Davidsion.

What ever is look like still a Honda-Davidsion ...... Hahahaha

Sorry just my 2 Cents Only :angel:

hahahhaha......yr right....but still its all depend on individual, some like it to have their own taste, some dont like it. Am just pitty the guy who did all the neccessary arrangement with certain support, and later part got disappointed.....its just normal if ppl back out....