SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2moro going Ah Gua lane to change it. Like finally!
Take pic and share once you got it. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

how much is his overhaul?? I also wanna overhaul my engine soon.. Find it very weak n not responsive already.

I did a full overhaul with him

New block

New Piston set

new Crankshaft

New Bearings

New Oil pump

Include labour and all the gasket.

Basically my engine new

He down my engine and do it.

Total it cost me sgd 700 plus

If u just wanna do top overhaul. Around 350 lesser.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Just getting a simple coverset bro.. Not those SMLJ airbrush nonsense.. He quote me RM290 for their Original Green coverset without inner panel..

Liking your way of describing those coversets. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Hi guys, quick question, if the bike seem to lean against one side if I let go of the handle, it means the forks are bent right? It was leaning a little when I bought the bike and after a little accident, it leaned much more. The mechanic that I went to, told me the forks are probably bent and suggested that I send it for pressing. Think I prefer to change the entire fork to a brand new instead.

11401568_10207287893501948_2777576917440761484_n.jpg

The above KYB fork available from Palex is original I assume? How does it compare against the original fork that comes default with the bike? Better I assume?

hahahaha....

I went to Alai Motors at Bapok Lane! Much cheaper den WK Gemok

Coverset :RM260

Inner Panel: RM60

Exchange rate was 2.94!! So its cheaper den SG

Where is this? New shop? Sounds familiar though. :cool:

KRGT-1

near the abandon petrol kiosk after petron. New to me for sure, i never been there for 4 years.. Sure have to go back again. Need to spray my fugly rims to black. Its seems that KOSO meter now is rare, dont know how true it is.
Now got Petron? I think I never go there for ages already. Sure have the meter. Once saw 6-8 bikes install. However the prices sure jacked up already. :cool:

KRGT-1

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a Spark T135 but I know very little about motorcycles, what do I check for when viewing the bike? Mileage is above 100k too but overhaul done recently.

Also, is this a manual bike?

Clutch bike. There is a Clutch free tyre but not many in the market.. Check the Carousell website, there is a few for sale. Gd luck

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a Spark T135 but I know very little about motorcycles, what do I check for when viewing the bike? Mileage is above 100k too but overhaul done recently.

Also, is this a manual bike?

View it with a friend who knows about bikes. :cool:

KRGT-1

View it with a friend who knows about bikes. :cool:

managed to grab hold of my friend but he couldnt make it so he whatsapp'ed me some stuff to check.

the bike looks good overall, everything looks clean and nothing is loose, forks not leaking, engine no rattling noises, speedo is a bit weird, he says cant go above 95kmh but the speedo will show 140. not really an issue for me.

another thing is the rear brake light, its busted, not sure if he can get it changed before the transfer but i assume since this is a common bike, any motor shop can do it? can someone give a rough cost estimate so i dont get ripped off too badly, haha

managed to grab hold of my friend but he couldnt make it so he whatsapp'ed me some stuff to check.

the bike looks good overall, everything looks clean and nothing is loose, forks not leaking, engine no rattling noises, speedo is a bit weird, he says cant go above 95kmh but the speedo will show 140. not really an issue for me.

another thing is the rear brake light, its busted, not sure if he can get it changed before the transfer but i assume since this is a common bike, any motor shop can do it? can someone give a rough cost estimate so i dont get ripped off too badly, haha

Not sure but that would already be a cause for concern for me but not sure about the rest. End of the day you are riding it. :cool:

KRGT-1

Not sure but that would already be a cause for concern for me but not sure about the rest. End of the day you are riding it. :cool:

I thought it's weird too but the engine was just overhauled, I told my friend and he thought it's odd too but he's still riding it and I won't be racing it so a max of 95kmh is fine with me. At least I know I won't be breaking any speed limit.

Anyway, I bought it, name transferred already, now just a matter of getting used to kicking down to shift up. Or down to shift down, whatever.

I thought it's weird too but the engine was just overhauled, I told my friend and he thought it's odd too but he's still riding it and I won't be racing it so a max of 95kmh is fine with me. At least I know I won't be breaking any speed limit.

Anyway, I bought it, name transferred already, now just a matter of getting used to kicking down to shift up. Or down to shift down, whatever.

Id you are happy with your purchase that is all that matters right? :cool:

KRGT-1

Id you are happy with your purchase that is all that matters right? :cool:

Yea, gonna have to get a feel for riding after not touching a bike for a year since I passed. The gear is gonna mess me up I bet.

Gonna ride around neighbourhoods and try some u turns and balance on the dotted white lines at night, if no one sees me fall then it's not counted haha

Yea, gonna have to get a feel for riding after not touching a bike for a year since I passed. The gear is gonna mess me up I bet.

Gonna ride around neighbourhoods and try some u turns and balance on the dotted white lines at night, if no one sees me fall then it's not counted haha

I will admit that I also got the gearing messed up the first time I ride it. Being used to the 1N2345 gearing. But as time goes by gotten used to it. Just kick down and its until gear 4 only. I am sure some will still kick due to being used to having gear 5. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1