SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBX 250 Twister

smurfie78

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honda Twister CB250. Black Color with nice bidded no. plate.

Registered March 2009. Mileage as of today is approx. 6100km.

Parked in multi-story carpark and ride only on weekend.

Fitted with crashbar and 42L cocoon box.

SOLD

Selling bike again. Deal didn't go thru due to restriction from Hire Purchase.

Please visit my ad in bike mart and contact me if interested.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
looks the same to me...bike still new...no need change tires yet..haha...

Yesterday finally found crash bar for my ride. So happy...bike now looks bigger...think the next thing on my list is to fix side box.

Did you managed to fix side boxes? Where did find the crashbar for Twister? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hey guys im planning to get a 2nd hand cbx 250.. and have already had so called agreements with the owner... just wanna know what to look out for when going down for viewing the bike? for example: engine? which part of the engine should i look for defects or something like that..? can give me tips on how to do a bike viewing? thanks!

Arsenal

"..By far the greatest team.."

:thumb:

• 1 month later...

heellouuz folks...

about the 250 market here, yes its not big,and also because of the licensing laws here (I AM THE LAW!! - Judge Dredd). the mentality of the common folks will be to get a 400cc straight with dat 2a of theirs. however, if thats the case, y did some shops are willing to let the cbr250 get to be sold here?

actualy, if u read all of the 250cc bikes around the world, and i mean all, they are all great bikes. a 250 is kinda like a 'standard' average bike. its like in the middle class. its cheaper than a 400, fc is better than a 400, maintainece better than a 400, power better than a 200.

if some of u folks say ' alaaaa, 200cc and and 250cc not much difference laaaaa.....' if dats the case, lets try riding 250cc stock setting (including stock sproket setting) to compare with any bikes dats standard 200cc or below with stock settings(including stock sprokets) u will find it much diff. engine wise, 250 beats 200 heads down. ive ridden my hyo 250 (all stock settings) non stop for 170km at average speed of 120-140km/h. and the bikes still running smooth.

wat i said above is just my 666 cents. seriously, 250 cc bikes are superb.

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/603859_3802371097427_2134347937_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/534363_3998392523188_157059301_n.jpg

That make cents...ok maybe too much...2 is enuff kekeke

heellouuz folks...

about the 250 market here, yes its not big,and also because of the licensing laws here (I AM THE LAW!! - Judge Dredd). the mentality of the common folks will be to get a 400cc straight with dat 2a of theirs. however, if thats the case, y did some shops are willing to let the cbr250 get to be sold here?

actualy, if u read all of the 250cc bikes around the world, and i mean all, they are all great bikes. a 250 is kinda like a 'standard' average bike. its like in the middle class. its cheaper than a 400, fc is better than a 400, maintainece better than a 400, power better than a 200.

if some of u folks say ' alaaaa, 200cc and and 250cc not much difference laaaaa.....' if dats the case, lets try riding 250cc stock setting (including stock sproket setting) to compare with any bikes dats standard 200cc or below with stock settings(including stock sprokets) u will find it much diff. engine wise, 250 beats 200 heads down. ive ridden my hyo 250 (all stock settings) non stop for 170km at average speed of 120-140km/h. and the bikes still running smooth.

:gun: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ :bouncefire:

heellouuz folks...

Well said if you want a "transport" bike with some ophhhh than get a 250 but if you want "power" then go for 400 and above. I am now with a 250 had a bandit 400v as a transport/work (i work as a field technician) bike for the past 8 years and had a zx6 for the "trip" north (mostly hatyai).

All said different bike different use.

Well said if you want a "transport" bike with some ophhhh than get a 250 but if you want "power" then go for 400 and above. I am now with a 250 had a bandit 400v as a transport/work (i work as a field technician) bike for the past 8 years and had a zx6 for the "trip" north (mostly hatyai).

All said different bike different use.

common folks usualy think that " bigger ccs are better to travel far and smaller cc only gd for mere 'transport' " only. i have to agree on bigger cc issue. but to think dat small cc bikes as only a mere 'transport'?? not for me. all bikes are ment to travel, wheather just for werk, transport, sports or touring. its just the way hw u manage the bike and urself. i have 2 'small cc' bikes with me currently. a pulsar 180, and a hyo 250. ive been up north often with these bikes alone most of the times and i find no problem with its engine other than parts dat wear. my point is dat a 250 cc bike makes a great average bike. sadly, parts for 250ccs are not common in sg due to current market. but that doesnt make 250 cc bikes lousy,(some folks do think dat way).

ive rode along together with malaysian 250cc bikers which really open my eyes. im trying my best to tell the local sgens dat 250ccs arent wat all common folks used to think. (duh! im a local too :) )

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/603859_3802371097427_2134347937_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/534363_3998392523188_157059301_n.jpg

common folks usualy think that " bigger ccs are better to travel far and smaller cc only gd for mere 'transport' " only. i have to agree on bigger cc issue. but to think dat small cc bikes as only a mere 'transport'?? not for me. all bikes are ment to travel, wheather just for werk, transport, sports or touring. its just the way hw u manage the bike and urself. i have 2 'small cc' bikes with me currently. a pulsar 180, and a hyo 250. ive been up north often with these bikes alone most of the times and i find no problem with its engine other than parts dat wear. my point is dat a 250 cc bike makes a great average bike. sadly, parts for 250ccs are not common in sg due to current market. but that doesnt make 250 cc bikes lousy,(some folks do think dat way).

ive rode along together with malaysian 250cc bikers which really open my eyes. im trying my best to tell the local sgens dat 250ccs arent wat all common folks used to think. (duh! im a local too :) )

Agree will you on any bike can be a tourer if you follow the speed limit on NS in Malaysia but if one wants some "thrills" then one needs a bit more "cc". I had a friend who went to golden triangle on a DR200 with no issue but his "speed control" was very good he could go at 80 all the time. He is also one of a kind as he can go to Malaysia for a "short trip" during his working time (short trip is air hitam etc not just JB) but have lost contact will him already.

Anyway now with wifey and young daughter no time to go up north so no more zx6 haizzzzzz. Really miss the pull of a bigger bike.

Meter cosmetic damage...'repair' with handy'masking tape' plast :lol:

Touring on small cc...1 msian biker on modenas kup rode all the way to London alone!!! :thumb:

Even them are spurring their fellow countrymen/women to tour not just ride to kedai kopi for teh tarik session over the weekend haha

:gun: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ :bouncefire:

Hi guys,m hunting for a cbx250, anyone selling ?

These two should still be for sale

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/304598-HONDA-CBX-250-TWISTER-2007-model-lt-good-for-transport!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/340190-honda-cbx250

Also saw one at AMK Tech Park 1 but will not recommend that one as its COE is due soon and the asking price is around $2200.