SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Suzuki Hayate 125

joemac_kint

Yo!!! New hayate rider here!!!

Anyone have the english manual?

I using tt900 gp, can i koe the recommended pressure? I now pumping 260 back, 240 front.

Need to run in how long be4 1st oil change?

Can use fully synthelic eo?

Thanks a lot. :)

All run-in with mineral EO. Use other grades only after completion.

Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this bike not much otr yet nia.. im getting myself soon. saving like madness... anw, wats the maintainence needed for this bike? such as eo, sparkplug, belt and wat else?

side track abit, is this bike consider scooter or cub? :faint:

RXZ(FE4**2A) - 25th Sept 2010 till 16th July 2011

125Z(FZ***3D) - 20th Aug 2011 till 16 Oct 2012

PULSAR 200NS(FBG 8**2J) - 29th Dec 2012 till present

just change EO and filter will do. Those other major servicing just ask ur mechanic check and determine whether need to change or not. But this is not a whacking bike, I reckon can last long. I get 45km/l avg FC regardless I high throttle all the way from tuas and sengkang. I think more to automatic cub ba... but all technology is scooter, scooter in cub body... grey area.. haha!

anyone interested to own one? can look look and see mine. Might sell mine as Got eye-ing for another ride ah. Now got 4 in total so one got to GO. selling mine/COI oso can consider...

Btw, mine white colour stock condition. No acc but instal air horn + Alarm liow...if No buyer then i will keep n try to mod liow...

Edited by joemac_kint

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/joemac_kint/misc%20pic/untitled123456.jpg

Where got LONG WAY DOWN? Its just around the corner what?!?!?! eeerrmm. JUST a very long corner i mean...

anyone interested to own one? can look look and see mine. Might sell mine as Got eye-ing for another ride ah. Now got 4 in total so one got to GO. selling mine/COI oso can consider...

Btw, mine white colour stock condition. No acc but instal air horn + Alarm liow...

whoaa. own 4 bikes niaa.. go post on garage sales lor.. i also wanna see ur thread sale..:cheeky::cheeky:

RXZ(FE4**2A) - 25th Sept 2010 till 16th July 2011

125Z(FZ***3D) - 20th Aug 2011 till 16 Oct 2012

PULSAR 200NS(FBG 8**2J) - 29th Dec 2012 till present

Anyone got the eng user guide?

Had my 2nd petrol pump juz now... 3.255 liters for 92km... fc=28.26km/l... is tat normal? lyk bery little leh...

full tank 4.7l... means reserve got ard 1.7l?

Edited by Roid

Always be Alert & stay Focused when riding. :)

4 is too many la.. when the insurance start to due, then can feel the pain. Else bike's one year road tax is just merely one full tank petrol for my car, even less. Haha.

4 is too many la.. when the insurance start to due, then can feel the pain. Else bike's one year road tax is just merely one full tank petrol for my car, even less. Haha.

hahahah

plus i only got 1 butt:angel:... hehehehehhe

Selling my vespa oso. before i get the HAYATE, i buy vespa then 1 month ride.. old injury on right wrist ( broken bones never heal 100% down there) came back. so thats why the HAYATE:faint:. oso must remember this...

"1 toy cannot satisfy a man's need":angel:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/joemac_kint/misc%20pic/untitled123456.jpg

Where got LONG WAY DOWN? Its just around the corner what?!?!?! eeerrmm. JUST a very long corner i mean...

Had my 2nd petrol pump juz now... 3.255 liters for 92km... fc=28.26km/l... is tat normal? lyk bery little leh...

full tank 4.7l... means reserve got ard 1.7l?

FC will get better after running in. Similar for cars and other bikes.

Originally Posted by Roid

full tank 4.7l... means reserve got ard 1.7l? .

FC will get better after running in. Similar for cars and other bikes.

Yup agree... mine oso the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if it goes for car, it goes for bike. The drive belt spin the same wheel, a bigger radius wheel will go further compared to a small one at same rpm ma.

But my main concern is having a 17" will facilitate tire changing as most stock cubs are of 17". Don't say those 105mm thickness for lacing cubs la.. haha! I'm just for the normal 80 and 90 stock thickness type.

More thickness, handling and speed better, because of more traction.

FC, will decrease slightly with bigger rims.

Comfort, depend on the Height of the tire, more the better comfort cuz of more air cushioning. But unless you have those low profile tires, most motorcycle tires are high enough for comfort, even when stock.

Edited by shunoski

care to tell me the breakdown of ur 4600 in total? cheap man. pm me plss.

Hi Im thinking of getting the hayate too could you pm me the breakdown of 4600 too please

I checked the Nouvo also they actually look so similar anyone know the price of Nouvo?

Thanks~

whoa... bigger rim will drink more petrol, am i rite?

if it is the drive wheel..ie rear wheel...it should drink less..justb like putting a bigger sprocket on your rear wheel..

if its the front then..the fc bad most probably the weight of the tyres and wheel is heavier...IMHO

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

Just placed my order for this Hayate beauty from ASP. Was served by Ah-Chew and was quoted $5.3k OTR. Can't wait to collect my first ever Suzie this coming Saturday... Looking forward to see more Hayate owners in this forum...

@ FV4: U got from which asp? i got mine from asp ubi - Ah Seng

Me got mine from Kembangan ASP...

@ Shunoski - Guess you are wrong bro...I think i am much older than you cos my insurance 2nd party only $200++ *hint* and me in my 30s..

This is my first suzuki bike, previously rode a Super 4 Vtec, RVF 400, Gilera FXR 180, DT 200RR and now driving a Subaru R2 as well as my first Suzie...

:cheers: