SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

tank tube disconneted...help

ElfTech

help guys..someone pull out the tube from the tank connected to my carb..i can't pust the tube back in..anyway i can push it back in?....pls heelllllllppppppp...

|---------------------| |___

|-- BMW Racing------| ||'|";,__.

|_..._...___________| ||_|_|...,]

"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)******(@

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Help...someone pull out my fuel tank tube connected to the carb...i can't put the small tube in...pls advise

If its the smaller tube..its the vaccum. Don't fred..your bike can't idle iszit? Ok..if its out from the tank reservoir..there is only one small nozzle..just plug it back. If its dangling from the tank, means it came out from below.

Look behind the back of the engine block (left side)..there is a metal type nozzle sticking out..just plug it back in. Its preety small but can see.

Sometime, this tube does comes off at high rev especially if the tube is harden and flare at the lips opening and there is no locking clips.

Good luck.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

help guys..someone pull out the tube from the tank connected to my carb..i can't pust the tube back in..anyway i can push it back in?....pls heelllllllppppppp...

where u stay?

jan 2002 -- july 2002 nsr 125

july 2002 -- nov 2002 nsr 150

sept 2004 -- dec 2004 vespa 150

oct 2005 -- may2007 cb400 ver S

nov 2007 -- current Suzuki SWiFt 1.5M

who's the someone??? :dot:

AMKS4 Riders, Gathering S4 Riders of our Tomato Land

- My current ride, Honda CB 400 Super 4 Hyper VTEC. More pictures @ friendster.com/s4vtec -

http://photos-566.friendster.com/e1/photos/66/56/31526566/1_265855588l.jpg

- Feel free to contact Thomas aka s4vtec @ 969-11-787 should you have any questions about your S4. -

TPY...i think someone sabo me....

manage to solve?

- My current ride, Honda CB 400 Super 4 Hyper VTEC. More pictures @ friendster.com/s4vtec -

- Feel free to contact Thomas aka s4vtec @ 969-11-787 should you have any questions about your S4. -

ya ah pek..the tube is very hard to go in..as u said its the one on the left side...the locking clip is still there..does it help if i remove and try to fit it in....or i can i still ride my bike to a nearest bike shop to ask some one to fix it?

|---------------------| |___

|-- BMW Racing------| ||'|";,__.

|_..._...___________| ||_|_|...,]

"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)******(@

the tube is very difficult to go in i try whole night....any solution s4vtec?

i suppose its the big tube.

u gonna use some force.

where do u stay? AMK?

its the small tube..the bottom part...i stay in tpy.

jus push it in with some force...

ya ah pek..the tube is very hard to go in..as u said its the one on the left side...the locking clip is still there..does it help if i remove and try to fit it in....or i can i still ride my bike to a nearest bike shop to ask some one to fix it?

REMEMBER...things don't turn or move in as it should be..NEVER use "Force".

Yes...squeeze the clip by its two ring to expand it and move it back then push the tube in. Should go in easily. Then expand the clip again and lock the tube. Since your clip is there..yes...definitely someone sabo you. Anyway, don't use the clip also can.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!