Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted
2nd link

 

Date: 27/02/2010

Time: 2300hrs

Meet Up Point: GP Esso only.

 

Venue/Itinerary/Programme:

 

1) test bike

2) Pump Petrol

3) makan place to be decided when all meet up.. (eg: ge tai wif makan, you meng or nasi lemak..)

 

Rules & Regulation

 

1) Plz do not Adhere to Speed Limit or Traveling Speed

2) No Straying of the group coz later miss exit or miss corner

3) Ride in Full Safety Gear

4) Bring $$$, Pen and Malaysia Cash Card

5) No Unncessary Overtaking or Reckless Riding

 

Team Players

1. mitsui_kobe (organiser 82882408)

2. rodney

3. azim

4. fx110

5.

 

 

*interested plz update ur name and SMS me also because i will not be checking this forum after i post it.. Thanks.

 

 

~~~Morning Morning Fx110. U back already meh? Or u travelled or the way from your hometown to meet up with the guys?:)

Life is like a box of chocolate...

  • Replies 48.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Aalex82

    2396

  • fx110

    1882

  • honam24

    1730

  • RYAN KEITH SMITH

    1612

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

morning all..

:cheer:

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

Posted

~~~Morning Morning Fx110. U back already meh? Or u travelled or the way from your hometown to meet up with the guys?:)

hehe:cheeky:

 

I reached on 27/02 3pm plus, the outing is 27/02 11pm,

 

so still have time to go :)

Posted
hehe:cheeky:

 

I reached on 27/02 3pm plus, the outing is 27/02 11pm,

 

so still have time to go :)

 

~~~The picture of your bike in the middle of the road really cool.

Like King of The Road like that.:cheeky:

 

Lacer for that Stretch....:angel:

Life is like a box of chocolate...

Posted

anyone can advice?

 

i just did a servicing. wash cab, change spark plug, change engine oil and tuning. And when i took back the bike, something strange occured.

 

At neutral gear, clutch off. i turn the throttle, the rpm went up and then dived back to nearly zero. Another 3 or more times of that, the rpm dived to zero and the bike dies on me. What could be the reason for that?? The mechanic did not do a gd job on the tuning?? OR???

 

:(

Posted
anyone can advice?

 

i just did a servicing. wash cab, change spark plug, change engine oil and tuning. And when i took back the bike, something strange occured.

 

At neutral gear, clutch off. i turn the throttle, the rpm went up and then dived back to nearly zero. Another 3 or more times of that, the rpm dived to zero and the bike dies on me. What could be the reason for that?? The mechanic did not do a gd job on the tuning?? OR???

 

:(

 

tuning is out le..

:)

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

Posted
anyone can advice?

 

i just did a servicing. wash cab, change spark plug, change engine oil and tuning. And when i took back the bike, something strange occured.

 

At neutral gear, clutch off. i turn the throttle, the rpm went up and then dived back to nearly zero. Another 3 or more times of that, the rpm dived to zero and the bike dies on me. What could be the reason for that?? The mechanic did not do a gd job on the tuning?? OR???

 

:(

 

 

 

~~~Must check the batt, coil and rectifier too. They will cause the voltage to drop and then RMP will follow suit.

The only way to prevent the volt & rpm from dropping is by revving whenever u travel till the day u reach the bike shop for a change.

 

There may be other problems with the cab, spark plug, tuning. :cheeky:

Life is like a box of chocolate...

Posted
~~~Afternoon. :dozed::dozed::dozed:

Eating Grass eh? :)

 

why so concern arh, u wanna to eat izzit?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=657&pictureid=3810
Posted

Hello bro and sis here,

 

Recently I bought a CBR400 Fireblade and there seems to be problems starting the bike when it is hot. Even when the bike is cold, I need to push about 3-4 times in order to get the bike running.

 

I suspect it might be the gasket problem as I can see oil around the exterior of my engine which seems to come from the gasket place.

 

Therefore, I would like to ask if anyone here change before the gasket can roughly tell me the price of changing it ?

 

Or other then the gasket problem, what other reasons might cause this problem ? [More expensive reasons] As I need to plan my money properly. =)

 

 

However once I get the bike running there is another problem. When I turn the throttle softly, it produces a "Clark Clark Sound" which seems to come from the engine.

 

This time, I suspect it might be the clutch.

However, is it possible that there is something wrong with the engine which will produce this sound.?

 

And again I would like to know if any bro or sis here know the price of changing the clutch plate or the whole clutch systems and clutch cable

 

And also how much does it cost to change a

 

[*]Normal Oil Filter

 

[*]Normal Air Filter

 

[*]Normal Coolant + Radiator Flush

 

And how do I know when must I change air filter and oil filter. ?

 

 

Really need advise on this as I don't know anything on the prices and common problems of fireblade. Scared ltr go bikeshop kena carrot.

 

Thanks a million !

Winner dont quit.!

Quitter wont WIN

 

Year 2009 March - Honda NSR 150 SP (FT606*S)

 

Year 2010 Feb - Honda FireBlade CBR400 (FN640*S)

 

Year 2010 April - Honda RVF NC35 (FP 156*S)

 

Year 2010 July - Honda RVF NC35 (FR*75*L) - CURRENT

Posted

thanks for the info...will go back to the mechanic...zzzz....dunno will it do a gd one.....:sian::sian::sian:

Posted
Hello bro and sis here,

 

Recently I bought a CBR400 Fireblade and there seems to be problems starting the bike when it is hot. Even when the bike is cold, I need to push about 3-4 times in order to get the bike running.

 

I suspect it might be the gasket problem as I can see oil around the exterior of my engine which seems to come from the gasket place.

 

Therefore, I would like to ask if anyone here change before the gasket can roughly tell me the price of changing it ?

 

Or other then the gasket problem, what other reasons might cause this problem ? [More expensive reasons] As I need to plan my money properly. =)

 

 

However once I get the bike running there is another problem. When I turn the throttle softly, it produces a "Clark Clark Sound" which seems to come from the engine.

 

This time, I suspect it might be the clutch.

However, is it possible that there is something wrong with the engine which will produce this sound.?

 

And again I would like to know if any bro or sis here know the price of changing the clutch plate or the whole clutch systems and clutch cable

 

And also how much does it cost to change a

 

[*]Normal Oil Filter

 

[*]Normal Air Filter

 

[*]Normal Coolant + Radiator Flush

 

And how do I know when must I change air filter and oil filter. ?

 

 

Really need advise on this as I don't know anything on the prices and common problems of fireblade. Scared ltr go bikeshop kena carrot.

 

Thanks a million !

 

let fx see yr bike to diagnose it better cos there are many possibilities to that..

:)

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

Posted

morning all..

:cheer:

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

Posted

friday nite wanna meet and go prawn fishing??

at the same time can talk abt the thailand trip this april.

:)

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

Posted
friday nite wanna meet and go prawn fishing??

at the same time can talk abt the thailand trip this april.

:)

 

~~~pRAWN fishing sounds great. But my house there also got Prawn FIshing at Farmart in ChuaChuKang.:)

Life is like a box of chocolate...

Posted
~~~pRAWN fishing sounds great. But my house there also got Prawn FIshing at Farmart in ChuaChuKang.:)

 

nv try there b4..

but hear say that the catch isn't that great.

:cheeky:

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

Posted
nv try there b4..

but hear say that the catch isn't that great.

:cheeky:

 

~~~hmm, i dunno how to catch coz never tried before.

Last time my friends went there, one of them fell into the pond with a splash. The biggest catch of all for anybody. :cheeky:

 

Quite expensive at 23 dollars an hr ... :sian:

Life is like a box of chocolate...

Posted
Hello bro and sis here,

 

Recently I bought a CBR400 Fireblade and there seems to be problems starting the bike when it is hot. Even when the bike is cold, I need to push about 3-4 times in order to get the bike running.

 

I suspect it might be the gasket problem as I can see oil around the exterior of my engine which seems to come from the gasket place.

 

Therefore, I would like to ask if anyone here change before the gasket can roughly tell me the price of changing it ?

 

Or other then the gasket problem, what other reasons might cause this problem ? [More expensive reasons] As I need to plan my money properly. =)

 

 

However once I get the bike running there is another problem. When I turn the throttle softly, it produces a "Clark Clark Sound" which seems to come from the engine.

 

This time, I suspect it might be the clutch.

However, is it possible that there is something wrong with the engine which will produce this sound.?

 

And again I would like to know if any bro or sis here know the price of changing the clutch plate or the whole clutch systems and clutch cable

 

And also how much does it cost to change a

 

[*]Normal Oil Filter

 

[*]Normal Air Filter

 

[*]Normal Coolant + Radiator Flush

 

And how do I know when must I change air filter and oil filter. ?

 

 

Really need advise on this as I don't know anything on the prices and common problems of fireblade. Scared ltr go bikeshop kena carrot.

 

Thanks a million !

 

百"读"不如一见。

a hundred time reading yours description, just need once a look :thumb:

 

paise for broken ang mo:cheeky:

 

let fx see yr bike to diagnose it better cos there are many possibilities to that..

:)

Posted
Keep your BIG bike at home,

Let **tour with your *SMALL bike.

:D

 

anyone?

 

**distance similar to Mersing Bah Kut Teh.

*SMALL bike=class 2B :cheeky:

 

 

~~~iF u all using small bike. Go anywhere I surely on de. :thumb:

I'll use my smallest and only bike. :)

Life is like a box of chocolate...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...