SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda CBR1000RR 2004 (Excellent Condition) - Arrow Pipe - COE till 2024 - Best under-

Kelvin90

Please see https://sg.carousell.com/p/honda-cbr1000rr-2004-excellent-condition-arrow-pipe-coe-till-2024-best-under-exhaust-cbr-in-the-market-219036950/ for photos as I can't upload here.

HONDA CBR1000RR 2004 - ENGINE EXCELLENT CONDITION - ARROW PIPE - Best under-exhaust CBR in the market

CURRENT MILLAGE: 62,800KM (and going) - previous owner was a Caucasian who pretty much kept the bike at home for show - which explains the low millage. Bike has never given me problems besides the wear & tear which is expected from a 2004 bike!

Additional Accessories:

Arrow Pipe

Brembo Brake and Brembo Clutch (+SGD600 inclusive = SGD10,599)

I have already done all the required wear & tear through my 2 years+ of riding this bike which includes the following:

1. Rectifier, Coil, Gasket - 28 June 17

2. Air filter service - 05 Oct 17

3. Throttle body clean - 05 Oct 17

4. Front tyre ball bearings - 5 Mar 18

5. Front fork service & coolant - 11 Apr 18

6. Valve clearance, engine gasket - 5 May 18

7. Brembo clutch - 5 May 18

8. Radiator set, water pump, filler neck, thermostat, coolant - 14 July 18

9. Clutch Pump - 2 Oct 18

10. Fuel Pump - 3 Nov 18 (decided to change this for next owner best fuel consumption usage)

***REGULAR SERVICING EVERY 3 MONTHS***

***BRAKE FLUID FLUSH EVERY 8-12MONTHS***

***BRAKE PADS CHANGED REGULARLY PER WEAR & TEAR***

***COOLANT CHANGE EVERY 8-12MONTHS***

Last FULL servicing done on 3rd November 18 (to prep for bike sale) - includes Engine Oil, Oil filter, Spark Plug (iridium)

REASON FOR SALE: I work at the city area which I have a direct bus to, and I hardly utilize the bike anymore nowadays.

As you can see above, many wear & tear has been addressed and the engine proves to be running in optimal condition with excellent compression. You can take the bike and ride it at ease!

Please feel free to hit me up at 979-five-16-two-9 via whatsapp or call if you are interested and we can schedule for viewing!

Either full cash or looking to trade for lower cc bike + cash

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic