SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Star Club

vatoslocos619

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey,im new...can i join u guyz?....

welcome to GSC bro..:cheers:

just PM vatoslocos ur actual name and contact number..we will let u know if theres any outings or gatherings ya..:thumb:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HWBVwbg1umQ/SNOTq02HabI/AAAAAAAABnw/OvjSv-ropDg/s400/DSC_0011.jpg

BMW G450X *drooling*

Hey guys, I'm new bout Gileras, getting one soon lepas raya.

Mind telling me how to maintain the bike? Is any probs wit the bike that i should know?

Usually how much are the belts and rollers cost? Which shop you guys usually go to??

Sorry if you find theres so much questions. Tanx in advance guys.

WR200"SM" Rockstar, X1R "BumbleBee", R "Lek Chek" 135, "Ah Pee La" RS 125

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd397/Mandonut/ff514f46.jpg

motor gilera motor power la brother!! haha..

Hey guys, I'm new bout Gileras, getting one soon lepas raya.

Mind telling me how to maintain the bike? Is any probs wit the bike that i should know?

Usually how much are the belts and rollers cost? Which shop you guys usually go to??

Sorry if you find theres so much questions. Tanx in advance guys.

"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.â€

thanz to all G.S.C members...and happy b'day to shariff...:cheers:

Shriff nyer birthday?! Asal tak blang... Kiter boleh campak dier pat river depan one fullerton hari tu...

Air filters and backfires,

High-mounts and loud sounds.

Gilera Runner VXR '04 - March '09 to March '10

Yamaha 125Z - February '10 to October '10

Yamaha Spark 135 - October '10 to present

Vespa PX200 - May '11 to present

Shriff nyer birthday?! Asal tak blang... Kiter boleh campak dier pat river depan one fullerton hari tu...

thanks to all for the bithday surprise..seth ko da tk datang lagi nak plan buang aku kat river konon..haha

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HWBVwbg1umQ/SNOTq02HabI/AAAAAAAABnw/OvjSv-ropDg/s400/DSC_0011.jpg

BMW G450X *drooling*

oye vatalocos...ingat gua lagi tak??lau tk ingat,aku lah yng offer nak tolong kau spray dulu tapi masalahnye,aku suro kau private message aku..bukan visitor message aku..apa da..haha..wah..da ade club sendiri skarang..kla..saje drop by ngok2 kau peh club..kla..chaucito!

:dozed:

[/img]<blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="neng" data-cite="neng" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="19426" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>oye vatalocos...ingat gua lagi tak??lau tk ingat,aku lah yng offer nak tolong kau spray dulu tapi masalahnye,aku suro kau private message aku..bukan visitor message aku..apa da..haha..wah..da ade club sendiri skarang..kla..saje drop by ngok2 kau peh club..kla..chaucito!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> oh ye ke...hahax sorry lah..anyway thanz..pe pm aku k..</p><p> </p><p> [img]<a href=http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=346&pictureid=2162' alt='picture.php?albumid=346&pictureid=2162'>

Edited by vatoslocos619

Gilera Star Club