SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Guild Wars

TeRrYBEaR

If you don't want to buy the disc, also can, you can buy an account from their website, one for each campaign. Cannot play without paying, need the code.

It is a 3 year old game, so maybe you should reconsider whether to start playing. In the US, the game is selling quite cheap, so worth it for new people to start, but in SG, the price never drops.

i just wish to try out new games.

i am sick of DotA.

everyday play until b0ring

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya.. i'm still playing..

does it have levels or wad?

it takes so long to complete ?

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

does it have levels or wad?

it takes so long to complete ?

i been playing for almost 4 yrs...

actually take a few days to complete the story mode.. but mostly u won't just go for story mode.. there are events, farming, pvp, titles.. there are 10 char. if u wan to play on all of them to complete all the story mode.. its take time.. and with 3 story and an expansion..

Its u control the machine.. never let ur machine control u.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/thumb/5/5b/Diablo3_diablo.gif/180px-Diablo3_diablo.gif

and its addictive?

You can finish the main storyline for each campaign in 1 month of everyday playing about 3hrs like that. But after that got hard mode and elite dungeons.

If you like Diablo, can try Cabal that is free, or Hellgate:London.

tried Cabal.

dont really like it.

anyone got other online games to intro?

anyone tried WoW?

guildwars is a pvp oriented game.

unlike WoW pvp servers, players/guilds from everywhere in the world compete with one another in 8v8 instance areas(got smaller groups pvp,but 8v8 da best) .

when i was still playing, the Koreans dominated the pvp scene.

one of the best pvp games i played. too bad u need to have at least 7 active friends for the game to shine.

WoW or guild wars more fun?

WoW or guild wars more fun?

i played GW.. then switch to WoW.. then back to GW.. till now...still i perfer GW..

Its u control the machine.. never let ur machine control u.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/thumb/5/5b/Diablo3_diablo.gif/180px-Diablo3_diablo.gif

• 4 months later...

anyone know any link to have access to Guild War 's Cd key?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bring back to life!!!!!!! now GW 2 is out!!!! anyone bought GW2?

dono if sg can buy or not? i only see it selling online.

2004 TA 200

2006 Comet GT 125

2006 Baby kawa 150 krr

2006 Honda RVF

2009 Honda CB 1000 R (The beast had been Release!)

2010 Yamaha FJR 1300

Next will it be BMW 1600 or quit ridding go for 4 wheel ???

END UP i drive :cry: but i really miss my fjr..