SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

X9 Consumption

twm88

Sigh... PPl X9 can go about 200 plus tgo 300 km but mine a=only about 200km. need to check liao.

Does anyone know where to get replacement parts or black sticker for the plastic near the fuel tank? I pump petrol, then the stupid petrol leak from the pump and kana the plastic. the petrol corroded the plastic and now it lk so orbit.

thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh... PPl X9 can go about 200 plus tgo 300 km but mine a=only about 200km. need to check liao.

Does anyone know where to get replacement parts or black sticker for the plastic near the fuel tank? I pump petrol, then the stupid petrol leak from the pump and kana the plastic. the petrol corroded the plastic and now it lk so orbit.

thanks

some info to share,

fuel meter level may not be 100% (high chances faultly), best is still base to the digital lcd meter by mileage.

Please do not top up petrol too full, main reason >

the level of the fuel tank is higher than the level of the fuel floater, whenever you top up too full > fuel floater O-ring wear and tear (fuel leaking whenever you park side stand)

The O-ring leaking is cause by heat and pressure inside the fuel tank because that's the weakness point.

Average mileage for X9 is about 330km, but ofcourse it depend how you ride, some maybe able to hit 400km some may not.

rider and pillion weight may have different, but is still depend on how you ride.

Example Rider riding style >

. Slow pick up > Rpm below 5k. seldom hard braking > throttle free from some distance before to a traffic stop. Always maintein SMOOTH ride.

. fast pick up > Rpm about 7k (always no. 1 to move of from stop). Alway brake & brake > From far see Red light also never slow down. Fast and furious Rider.

I had my Nemo X9 Full mod., i ever try >

1 full tank at 360km Riding style

1 full tank at 180km Riding style

Hopefully you understand the different by now.

What may be the cause of bad fuel consumption >

Let's Start from basic checking >

1. Fuel hose ( it can be easy spotted if it is leaking whenever you top up petrol )

2. Air-filter ( check whelter is it dirty.) And yes, dirty air-filter may cause high fuel consumption.

3. Tyres pressure front 210 rear 240

4. CVT Transmission (check whelter is it using the collect belt and rollers) There is cases some bike shop use a 2 stroke belt on 4 stroke scooter.

5. Carb ( need service )

6. if still the same...... Check the plug ( If the plug is very black and wet even you change new plug ) PLus There's white smoke coming out from exhaust pipe >>>> i think you need to do a top overhual to clear all the carbon on the intake valve and piston > Reason - Too much Carbon may cause leakage at the valve intake and that might be the final reason why your fuel comsumption high.

For those who have good FC, i recommend you to use the OWS 3 in 1 product >

The Engine Flush, The Engine Protector and the Injector fuel system Cleaner, This product may help you to clear carbon, it may help you to maintain your FC

Hope the informations help, if you need any further informations or not very sure, you may also call me, i will try my best to help.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi all Bros,

Get a BROQUET FUEL CHARGER for your bike :thumb:

TESTED and PROVEN by many riders from this sgbikes forum itself,

LAST 400,000km,just drop into fuel tank .

NO Installation Required!!!

Save fuel,Increase bike power!

INCREASE Travel Mileage(proven by User Review from sgbikes user) and Bike Horsepower(Proven by Dyno Run)

See Customer Reviews below.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235030&page=14

B2 selling fast!!!!

sms 9875-9408(Derek) for collection. :thumb: