SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where to find a good loan company?

nayrB

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by i0ri86@Nov 2 2006, 04:32 PM

Hi, i am currently serving NS and after i pass my Class 2B i'm going to buy a bike but NS pay not enough... So donno where to go look for a loan besides the LOANSHARK. So if there's any advice pls reply. THKS!

dont rush to buy bike. or buy cheaper bike la. save up.

i love dividends.

Thats right. It will be a burden later on if you rush and try hard to stretch your cash.

Before you decide to take up the loan, do a calculation on how much you will spend on maintaining and keeping the bike warmed up.

Really go through and calculate as many times the petrol, repairs, maintenance, parking, road tax, insurance + the monthly repayments. And also when you calculate, don't forget to set aside a certain amount for your own recreation like dinner outside, movies or going out with friends.

When you do this, write it down on a piece of paper and paste it up somewhere you will look at every morning, e.g mirror. This will help you think again.

Anyway most bike shops provide loan, but of course you have to provide deposit and first installment too. You might wanna go to some bike shops and ask them to calculate for you so that you will have a clearer picture.

But hopefully you can enjoy riding soon bro.

Just my 2 cents worth. :smile: :cheer:

http://www.cexut.com/wp-content/uploads/yoshimura-suzuki-b-king-exhaust.jpg

2000-2002- Yamaha TZR 125, 2002-2002- Vespa PX150 , 2002-2004- Honda Steed 400, 2004-2006- Harley Davidson Sportster 1200S, 2006-2008- Hyundai Tucson, 2008-2010- Honda Super 4 VTEC 3, 2010-2011- Ford Focus 1.4, 2012-2013 Yamaha Fazer FZ6S