Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys ( & Gals ? )

 

I'm new to this Forum, so please forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions.

 

I'm a Brit,semi-retired in Thailand. I've just bought a 2005 Silverwing 400. I would like to get a copy of the Users Manual and a relevant Workshop Manual. My local Honda dealer back in the U.K. tells me that they're no longer available from the manufacturer. I've tried the internet, without much luck; I've also tried eBay, but can find nothing listed at the moment.

 

Looking at copies of the paperwork that I have, there are two numbers :- MC16-1008708 & NFO1E-1000799 which I presume are chassis and engine numbers respectively ( or vice-versa ~ I can't read Thai ! ). I presume the model number is FJS400, though I would appreciate confirmation of this.

 

Does anyone have a contact where I might be able to get these manuals ? failing that, does anyone have the appropriate manuals that they would be prepared to scan and Email, please? Presumably, if these publications are no longer available, there shouldn't be a copyright issue.

 

Basically, any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thank-you.

 

Proffesor

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...