SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Cosplayers of All Series

Akarui Siren

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ... last post was 5 years AGO ! :dot: ... i was about to make a new thread but i think i just revive this thread.

Anyway, just an introduction .. i first cosplay in 2009 wanted to quit in 2010 but knowing WCS people, live in japan, revived back my cosplay passion . and till now i still cosplay but really slow tho. Lack of materials and knowledge (dont hv sifu to teach me. Goldy in JPN teaches me some but im too lazy to follow his method :cheeky:) ... i only cosplay games chara tho .

anyone here going to AFA next week ? I cant wait !

ZXR250 --> TXR150 --> TZM150 --> FXR150 --> DUC148 XD --> GSXR750G --> CBR919 --> GSXR600K4 --???

:cry: letting off GSXR600K4 -PM me ....downgrading to KTM200 :cry:

OMG ... last post was 5 years AGO ! :dot: ... i was about to make a new thread but i think i just revive this thread.

Anyway, just an introduction .. i first cosplay in 2009 wanted to quit in 2010 but knowing WCS people, live in japan, revived back my cosplay passion . and till now i still cosplay but really slow tho. Lack of materials and knowledge (dont hv sifu to teach me. Goldy in JPN teaches me some but im too lazy to follow his method :cheeky:) ... i only cosplay games chara tho .

anyone here going to AFA next week ? I cant wait !

hurhur..hmm the last time i participated in cosplay was in around..2007 hahaha! BUT at least I can say I did it before!

IG: @adrielwrites

hurhur..hmm the last time i participated in cosplay was in around..2007 hahaha! BUT at least I can say I did it before!

owh hey ! cosplay buddy ! XD

going to AFA... you probably will be able to find us... even if i don't say anything

i would like to chat with ya .. want info about the sticker ..

ZXR250 --> TXR150 --> TZM150 --> FXR150 --> DUC148 XD --> GSXR750G --> CBR919 --> GSXR600K4 --???

:cry: letting off GSXR600K4 -PM me ....downgrading to KTM200 :cry: