SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's almost 1.5years now, i'm very busy with work and in the first stages up till lesson 8, i can only make it like once very 2 weeks. sometimes stop for 2-3 weeks cos totally impossible to get out of work. plus the long wait for RTT and now TP....

so very long already. haha.

so wjlim, you passed tp on 2nd attempt?

keke, i know, hope next month will be very very sweet :hungry:

anyway i'm not too bothered by the waiting time like most others, maybe because i'm also very busy. and it has been very fun. and funny! fellow learners + the sweet instructors all very nice people :smile: so i enjoyed it more than dread it.

maybe today just abit tired. keees.

oh, forgot! congrats JACK! what's next? RTT?

@SMH Heheee. Yup. Rather than the normal looking fz150i. Anyway, just curious, are you malay?

Haha! Oh, that was a good guess! I am an Indian Muslim kid dreaming about bikes. Haha!

hehehe :angel:

joking lar...

of coz i wish u all passsssssssss!

then you all organise outing can go :thumb:

Haha! Of course! Thanks Thanks! I will never forget that outing that I had planned.

Huairen, we all bring small small bike, then you come out with GS. Wahhhh. :shy:

We ask him come in ah pek bicycle la!

haha. i also donno.

suddenly feel like i took such a long time to complete my 8 lessons.

now take such a long time to wait for tp.

on bus home from cdc suddenly feel like, want a bike only what, why so difficult.

anyway, i'm almost there already lar.

let's hope that i don't fail my tp like what huairen said.

otherwise it'll be another 2 more months!! arrh.

Keep going and don't you whine. Now already, the earliest TP is on 7 Oct!

:cheers:!

I know how you feel. :) Chiong ah! Holding the paper in your hands, you feel all the time/sweat/money/bruises are worth it. Whatever happens dont give up. :)

Well said!

My sentiments exactly. For me I took 11 months to get my license (Including Retest. Time to clear till lesson 8 was 7 months) until I'm as used to the YBR as I am riding the bicycle I've had for many years.

After failing the first time, I was half contemplating on giving up, but of course go until that stage liao, I couldn't back out at the last stage. Was that bad till I didn't even feel like coming here. Or couldn't.

But now, it is definitely worth it. And I guess that's the intention. By making it hard to get the license, they're not granting it to those who would use it frivolously.

Anyway, how long did you take since enrolment till now?

i think it's almost 1.5years now, i'm very busy with work and in the first stages up till lesson 8, i can only make it like once very 2 weeks. sometimes stop for 2-3 weeks cos totally impossible to get out of work. plus the long wait for RTT and now TP....

so very long already. haha.

so wjlim, you passed tp on 2nd attempt?

I have taken 6 months so far already. But by the time I pass my TP next month, it will be 7 months. But the irony in this is, I finished everything within 3 months and wait 2 months for my 1st TP then unexpectedly fail and wait another 2 months for my next TP. So it is a total of 4 months of waiting but 3 months to finish everything, meaning all my practicals and theory, and this 3 months is inclusive of my RTT waiting period. Argh! I wish no one else would have to go through this type of waiting ever. After failing 1st time, I did not book my next TP till a week after. I was damn mood out and shocked and was just hoping that it was seriously a dream. Anyways, fredeee, wjlim has already passed.

In and out in 15 minutes, checked once and confirmed end test. Passed.

Wow! Congratulations! Have you booked your RTT? Now the earliest RTT is on 2nd October!

I have taken 6 months so far already. But by the time I pass my TP next month, it will be 7 months. But the irony in this is, I finished everything within 3 months and wait 2 months for my 1st TP then unexpectedly fail and wait another 2 months for my next TP. So it is a total of 4 months of waiting but 3 months to finish everything, meaning all my practicals and theory, and this 3 months is inclusive of my RTT waiting period. Argh! I wish no one else would have to go through this type of waiting ever. After failing 1st time, I did not book my next TP till a week after. I was damn mood out and shocked and was just hoping that it was seriously a dream.

Be patient bro. I started Class 2B and CDC. I failed my TP three times and my PDL was going to expire and I was a dead broke student that was like 2002/2003. I gave up. $$$ all gone.

I went SSDC after 5 years later after started working and repeat from Prac 1. I passed TP once at SSDC with 18 points si bei heng.

The thing is never give up!!!

I took my IE twice. Better book rtt quickly. And practice alot before that.

I took 8 months. Including waiting. Cos, i was stuck at pract 5 due to waiting for IE and RTT. Anyway all those taking tp next month all the best!

Thanks Thanks!

Be patient bro. I started Class 2B and CDC. I failed my TP three times and my PDL was going to expire and I was a dead broke student that was like 2002/2003. I gave up. $$$ all gone.

I went SSDC after 5 years later after started working and repeat from Prac 1. I passed TP once at SSDC with 18 points si bei heng.

The thing is never give up!!!

Wow! You have had very strong determination in yourself. Impressive! Thanks Thanks!

till now i still dont know if shadowluva is a female or male biker? haha.. anyway, congrats to u, we were in the same room on 26th, too bad dont know how u look like. hoho

Female tag 81 :p

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *