SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Caberg helmet

Meat Eater

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Caberg Justissimo GT from Regina at $250/= abt a month ago, fits my head shape veri well. I will say its well build and of good quality. The cons :-

a. wind roaring quite loudly on the go;

b. Front vent near mouth is working well (plenty of fresh air towards the face while on the move and not too overwhelming) but can't say the same for the head cos on a half hour ride, I didn't feel coolness on my head. Didn't sweat much though so I can't conclude that its not working. The real test will be on a long ride to KL under the sun.

c. Visor seem to fog up pretty easily during stops ( I leave a small opening if its not raining), not at issue when on the move.

d. Not PSB approved.

e. Didn't get wet internally during rain....err....(some cheapo helmet do let water seap thru during downpour)

Given a choice, my next helmet will be a Caberg again. I would have choosen it again. This a review base on my big head (XL) and on Justissimo GT only (wearing it on everyday travelling in SG for the last month). I noticed the new Sinetissi (not sure how to spell it) is shaped more like a ball and has bigger air vent. Hopefully this will help.

Please remember to bargain when at Regina.....bargain hard. Approach an older uncle (40+50) or a guy wearing specs (30+) to the products. Loiter for a while and observe, sure y9ou know who I am talking abt. Forget about a approaching a younger guy (think he is from malaysia and is a mechanic in dark blue polo shirt) unless you know him personally. The price dat he quoted me for a Shoei Multitec is $80/= more expensive than the quotes by the other 2 (same bloody helmet but went down on different occasion).

Good luck!

some review i found ..... sad ...

Caberg Sintesi - Water water everywhere...

by Pip

(Orpington, Kent, UK)

About 6 weeks ago I purchased the Caberg Sintesi from Helmet City, Tatsfield, Kent. The helmet and bluetooth kit, after a little negotiation, cost me £315.

The bluetooth kit was simple to fit, but then I'm the type of A-R person who finds flat-pack furniture easy!

The helmet was fantastic. Beautiful, comfortable and very easy to get used to...

... but then it rained...

streaks of water flooded down the inside of the visor making filtering through the heavy traffic almost impossible. Even starting with the vents closed, the water still poured in through the top vent and down the inside of the visor.

So, it had to go back.

Helmet City replaced the lid with another Sintesi claiming it had probably just been a bad helmet, but the replacement was just as bad.

Helmet City have been great through-out this ordeal and I had no trouble from them when I took the second back for the same fault. Though they claimed no-one else had suffered the same fault, which I do find hard to believe, as a number of other bikers I have spoken to since told me theirs had leaked like a sieve too.

Basically - if you are a fair weather rider with no chance of getting caught in the rain - go ahead it will serve you as a fantastic helmet. However, if there is even a remote chance of rain and you value your life then steer well clear of this helmet.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580886_3903222993432_1440829392_n.jpg

i got my konda from Regina's. nice and quite comfortable. haven't ride in rain before so dono if it is good for rain... overall it's good lo.. my first ff helmet... i like.

Rain rain go away...

how i wish i can download the art of riding by a click of the mouse... into my mind...:cheeky:

check out my nudie jeans and others sale in the Garage sale! Or simply PM me!

Got a ryno 2 or 3 yrs ago, upgraded to konda 3+weeks ago. Bought 2 of it size S n M silver n white and I wanna let go my white konda at SGD230 neg... due to financial downfall. Still new use 2 ~ 3 times only... need cash Urgently size M can take a look at hougang or woodlands. Contact me at Han 90254400 if interested. everything included bag papers (excluding the box unless you want it i have the ryno box) and the free bag that they gave me... still in plastic didnt bother to use it, to many of those craps in my room ady. : )

just got the konda as a birthday pressie from my biker friends a few days ago. anyone noticed the viewing angle is quite small?? i felt its at least 10-20% smaller to my Mfizz flip up and HJC FF. so now need to turn more to check the blind spot

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg