SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GO-PRO Private Session @ Sepang December 2010

GO-PRO

Hi Guys,

We are pleased to announce GO-PRO next Private Session @ Sepang International Circuit will be as follow:

Friday, 24th December 2010

4pm to 7pm

Saturday, 25th December 2010

9am to 12pm

Track Fee for the weekend (2days) is SGD$200 per rider per bike.

As usual, the available slots for our sessions are limited so as to avoid CROWDED TRACK. In this case, we ONLY have very limited space available and would encourage those interested to register ASAP to avoid inconvenience.

If required, we will do Hotel reservations on your behalf. We can also arrange for your bike to be towed to and fro Sepang.

Those who choose to ride up can do so in convoy.

We welcome riders of all skill level. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced or Expert are all welcome. However, ONLY bikes above 600cc are eligible.

First Timers and Beginners are most welcome to our session. These group of riders will be guided by our crew on track for the first few laps.

Registration and Payments can be made at the followings:

G-MAX Race Showroom

Address : 104/106 Jalan Besar

Tel : 6392 0749

Mon-Sat 10am to 8pm

Mode of Payment Accepted : Cash/Cheque/Nets/VIsa/Master/Amex/Diners

Payment/forms must be completed to confirm your slot. However, you can drop us an email at [email protected] to make reservations on your track day slot. We will send you a reply email to confirmed your slot.

You will then have till 15th December 2010 to come down our office to complete the forms and make full payment.

Please feel free to contact us for other enquiries.

Thank you always

GO-PRO Pte Ltd

104/106 Jalan Besar Road

Singapore 208828

Tel : 6392 0749

Mobile : 8100 46 46

Email : [email protected]

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc249/doctordol/GO-PRO/Go-PROLogo.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to have an Aussie girl on track for GO-PRO session at Sepang. Yes there was a Virgin Lady (track virgin) on a R1 2010 that joined our session last month.

And if everything goes to plan on her side, we will have her again this christmas to join you at Sepang.

Lets also hope that the other one more Virgin which already show interest to join can make it too.. She will be on her Duc.. If everything goes well, we'll have 3 lady rider this session.. :thumb:

well.. there are ladies rider out there who go tracking.. I am 1 of them who is in process of going through the tracking session. At this moment i have not do up my gears so unable to join this session... I will love to ride up to see but too bad got something on xmas day itself. If everything is good maybe i will come along on next go-pro session.

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

Hi Ben,

I believed you also send an email enquiry to us which we have replied.

Anyway, just for general info to the others, GO-PRO 1st session @ Sepang for 2011 will be as follow:-

Friday 28th January 2011

3pm to 6pm

Saturday 29th January 2011

9am to 12pm

There will be Motogp winter test @ Sepang from 1st Feb 2011. So, most likely we will be able to have a glance on GP bikes during our session and if we are lucky, we might even bum into some of the riders.

Registration for January sessions are now open.

Cheers