SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Tour] Motorcycle riding in Sabah

wango

Hi All,

I'm planning a trip to ride in Sabah during this coming CNY, anytime between 3-10Feb.

I'll be going alone (but riding with guides) and hope to gather some other riders to save on group tour prices.

The trip I'm planning is the ride from Kota Kinabalu to Long Pasia.

it will be a mixed of tarmac and offroad riding.

Tour operator is rideborneo.com

here are the current itinerary , but may change to customize to our need.

I was thinking to explore Long Pasia area more, not by bike, instead of staying for a night.

anyway we'll see, depending on the group and if time permits.

Day 1

0800hrs Meet up at Wisma Sabah.

We will have a short briefing before we depart for South with a distance of 130KM of tarmac passing through village and small satellite towns area. Our lunch will be at a local coffe shope along the way. We will ride on a dirt road of a distance of 80KM a dusty some time muddy when it rains. Once arrive at this small sleepy village we will be introduced to our foster family for the night. If time permits we can visit the orchard and stroll down the village to interact with the kids at there school. Dinner is served local style.

Day 2

0800hrs Breakfast

After breakfast we say goodbye to our foster family and head out North on route 38 this is one of the best scenic route on a sunny clear day as we make a loop heading back to Kota Kinabalu. We will stop at a local coffe shop for lunch before heading to kota Kinabalu. We expect to be back at 1800hrs in kota Kinabalu

l: Home stay, Fuel, Meals as stated in the itinerary, Motorcycle 150cc dirt bike, Motorcycle insurance, Guide, sweeper rider.

Not Incl: Personal travel and accident insurance, Personal pocket money.

If anyone is keen to go for more rides after Long Pasia.

here are some a day trip we can opt for.

Hunters Valley

For day rides there is a few location that i take riders on dirt roads through village and some parts rice fiealds..its a full day of a mixuter of dirt road and tarmac where we will come out close to Mt Kinabalu and ride back down to kota kinabalu.

Terian.

This is another off road but much more thougher with river crossing and also may get stuck in the jungle...this is only if you are mentally and phisicaly prepard but we can do the half trail.

you can contact Brandon of rideborneo direct regarding pricing.

bmm_borpath@yahoo.com

if you are interested to ride with me on the said time frame.

just mention my name 'wang' and he plan a date/itinerary that suits us all.

thanks and hope to see you there!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic