SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

help needed.

hi to all. as i've had a relatively big skull, i need a XXL or XXXL dirt ff helmet to fit me.can anyone tell me where can i get it? as i've tried a few shops and they told me their biggest is XL. thnks. :)

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hellooooo??

D437S Gi-pro Dynamx volt RCS 19 Gianelli W custom SK silencer BMC air filt H&BJr 40L Scottoiler Bridgesport L valve HID Ventura headl PR3 Custom made radiator guard 3M Carbon IU Ohlins YA-041 BMW grips Motovation front fork & rear axle slider Barend slider Titax adjustable clutch Crampbuster Ram Mount W Aquabox USB charger Custom made Sargent Inspired seats@eugene saddlery

I have the same problem as yours.

All the shops grin and me and said I got "big head".

But I tried MHR XL. It was tight allright. But after a couple of weeks, the foam mould itself and it was very comfy.

For my other full face helmet (HJC XXL).. I had to bring it in from ebay.. :weep:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/triprider/imgphp.jpg

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL

Night.

I got the CL14 Kast.

You have my problem as well?

Then go and get an XXL. Trust me you will not regret but you will kick yourself in the foot for enduring miles of migraine, crampness and pain all these while.

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

:btw: the XXL was meant for my sportsbike so it wasn't the scrambler helmet.

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

actually, im perfectly comfy in a size M. haha...

its juz tat there arent many nice scram fullface to choose from. went to mah and motoworld but their choice very limited.

plannin to go down to profile asia to check out their thor helmets. looks gd. hopefully the price wont give me a heart attack. hahaha...

oh ebay huh? hmmm.. anymore still? what brand? comfortable not? im currently on a XXL ah. and i think its kinda OK only. its quite tight actually. but i would like to get XXXL if there is. thanks. :)))

yeah. i think ebay's got quite gd deals. but u might wanna check out the other dealers tat are not in ebay. their shippin MIGHT be cheaper than those offered in ebay. im still searchin ard.

alternatively, if i can wait im sure someone from here or slackriders will be organising a mass order. im keepin my fingers crossed.

oh hahaha!! finally found one fullface which is XXXL !!!!! aha!! but do u think that the sizing is abt the same as in sg?

cos that is a us website ah and i think those angmohs generally have different sizing as us. same like clothing sizes as well. so im a bit worried. :))

oya sorry for late reply. i think i would need one which is between 65 to 70 cm ah. know anywhere tt carries it?

Bro... *gulps*

How tall and big are you actually..

Are you local?

No offense also. Just intrigued.

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

omg.. im a local la, of cos.. :) im 174cm, hmmm shd be abt 60 kg la. dunno y leh. aha. want the "loose feeling" i think.