SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where To Duplicate Key?

iliew

Wow..power..you guys are great...

I'll try to sum it up, correct me if i'm wrong...

Boon Siew - Cost approx. $90

- Reliable in a sense "original"

All you have to do is head to Boon Siew. Tell them you wish to duplicate HISS Key.

Others - Cost approx. $30 w/o programming

$60 with programming

- Reliability wise unknown (can only assume)

Scenario 1 - Buy key from shop @ $30. Duplicate it at Key shop @ $__? Bring back to shop to program @ another $30. Total $60

Scenario 2 - Buy and program from shop @ $60.

Boon21, you mean its so easy that you can program yourself? interesting.. been wondering how it works, some RFID thingy isnt it? how do you do it? me interested to uncover the "mystery"... by the way... what are the 2 bad experiences you encountered? Share with us..so we can learn from it.. :smile: :cheeky:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually if you are under installment then dun need to do loh. No point doing. That time i do liao i keep at home no use at all. This is only pre caution. if you are going to ride S4 for very long then you do. cos i am riding it for 10 years so i did mine

Signal First Before You Brake

I maybe always meowing but sometime i ROAR

SuperFour Biker

Beware of 6350 RPM .................. VTEC .

Posts ALL Rights reserved�.

Reading purpose only. Not for copying or duplicated �.

THE WINGS TO RIDE FREELY

Originally posted by boon21@Jul 8 2006, 10:34 PM

My advise is don nd to save that extra $60 for e spare key as it can last u lng enough 4 that price($90).I have 2 bad experience already doing outside n nxt time i'll straight away aim 4 Boon Siew rather than outside.Till nw i hve oso noe hw to duplicate HISS key too as it's v simple as i feel any1 can oso do it too but i choose nt to do it myself n 4 others.Hope it helps n don be regret later on.

ahah.. U know to duplicate the HISS key? Hmm.. i also feel that go boon siew do is the best ! But i had spend $80++ .:cry: cuz my bike is parallel import de.

世上最é¥è¿œçš„è·ç¦»æ˜¯æˆ‘站在佪的é¢å‰ï¼Œ 佪å´ä¸çŸ¥é“我爱佪。

2000 to 2002 : HONDA NSR 125R FM 7541

2002 to 2006 : CBR 400 L MODEL FN 3561

2006 to 2007 : S4 SPEC II FW 2118

2007 to 2009: 92 Civic Esi SBU 7959

2009 to <Present> : Lancer Ex 1.5 (S)

Oops sori bro 4 e late reply cos busy working.Ok 4 e duplicating of HISS key,i'm sori that i cant teach pple cos i find that anything happen i'll nt ans 4 it so i can @ e most warn yr but cant teach.Anyway 4 e duplicate of HISS key,it's best that to take e 'RED' key(original programming key) to set it so that it may be mre accurate.Tis's what i noe from a senior mechanic after i done my duplicate my 2nd HISS key but nw due to my bike is 2nd hand n don hve e 'RED' key so nxt time i'll nd to do i may hve to find e expert(Boon Siew) to solve it.Do correct mi if i'm n sori 4 giving e false info n oso to ignore it.

Bike problems or need solution pls call/sms 98631534 boon, willing to give advise base on what I know.

• 5 weeks later...

i myself using a spec 2.. the reason u cant start ur bike is becos of the HISS system.. bring down the set you duplicated and u can duplicate the key at boonsiew all u need is ur engine/chasis number.. i did mine 2 sets for $60.. hope i helped :sweat:

ride fast or be last

2 set for only $60? I done mine for only one key cost me $80 at boon siew, Cuz mine is parellel import de.

世上最é¥è¿œçš„è·ç¦»æ˜¯æˆ‘站在佪的é¢å‰ï¼Œ 佪å´ä¸çŸ¥é“我爱佪。

2000 to 2002 : HONDA NSR 125R FM 7541

2002 to 2006 : CBR 400 L MODEL FN 3561

2006 to 2007 : S4 SPEC II FW 2118

2007 to 2009: 92 Civic Esi SBU 7959

2009 to <Present> : Lancer Ex 1.5 (S)

Originally posted by cyr@Aug 16 2006, 09:44 AM

i myself using a spec 2.. the reason u cant start ur bike is becos of the HISS system.. bring down the set you duplicated and u can duplicate the key at boonsiew all u need is ur engine/chasis number.. i did mine 2 sets for $60.. hope i helped :sweat:

Ic..so only boon siew can duplicate it...

Is ur super 4 parellel import?

wat does D3vilCbR mean?

thanks

you'll need to produce the metal tag with the key number before you duplicate the key. think most bike shops will do for you. mine quoted me 60 or so for the key duplication.

just asked the bike shop boss for fun when i collected my bike in case i lost my key =)

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:TU8QDjA-Of9VgM:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/That_%2770s_Show_logo.png

yea did at $60, actually i was quoted $80 at boonsiew but earlier my dad went to enquire and they quoted him $60, when i went alone they quoted $80, i put my dad on the phone with him n he immideatly lowered price.. they see us young so wana cheat.. tsk :sian:

ride fast or be last

Hi all ,i lost mt bike key(spec3) wonder where can make a cheaper one? i heaed from shop that can configer the keys and the memory of the previous key that my bike shop have cant be use. the HISS will restart new memory is it true? and no need a master key to do so as spec3 dont have a master key? any 1 lost spec3 keys before ? :confused:

Have the bike been fully paid? If have, should get the second key + HISS Key tag. Best to have one original copy so if you have the HISS Key Tag, head down to Boon Siew and make the key. I think cost about S$80. If shop has the 2nd key, then dunno if they charge more for making a new key.

My thoughts only. :smile:

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

Call 63399002, Boon Siew, to check with them. If can duplicate just like that, then you should be more aware of the shop. They might duplicate another key then...... without your knowledge, your bike is gone forever. Pls beware..... and how much cheaper can it be....? Think twice. If not wrong, dplicate one more key is about 60-70 for one key at Boon Siew..... Look for the thread to check out price. I believe some bikers here will be able to help you with this .......

Ride Safe Always.

Just go back to where you bought your bike. Tell them that you need the key to duplicate it. then you bring to Boon Siew to do loh. BTW, Only with the original bike key then able to duplicate as they need to start the bike. I did mine at boon siew and actually want to see how is it done but i was told to leave the place. Also please as i said above. It must be done with the bike so ride your bike down after you get the keys. i think you have to exchange something with the key from the bike shop like NRIC so they allow you to take it. GOOD luck. Cost less than $90.

Signal First Before You Brake

I maybe always meowing but sometime i ROAR

SuperFour Biker

Beware of 6350 RPM .................. VTEC .

Posts ALL Rights reserved�.

Reading purpose only. Not for copying or duplicated �.

THE WINGS TO RIDE FREELY

Originally posted by cyr@Aug 17 2006, 10:22 AM

yea did at $60, actually i was quoted $80 at boonsiew but earlier my dad went to enquire and they quoted him $60, when i went alone they quoted $80, i put my dad on the phone with him n he immideatly lowered price.. they see us young so wana cheat.. tsk :sian:

Ic..thanks..

i call them they say need to buy the key fr them ( an amount $$$) then need to do program for the key( another amount $$$ )

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by cklingkwok@Aug 25 2006, 10:03 PM

Ic..thanks..

i call them they say need to buy the key fr them ( an amount $$$) then need to do program for the key( another amount $$$ )

Hi , all got my 2nd from Loois at S$30 they just charge me the key and cutting of it ,free programing which normally they charge S$25 for it ,cos i brought my spec from them .

• 7 months later...

Hi, I would like to know if anyone has lost their bike keys before to help.

i just lost my keys for my Version S and i dun have any spare keys. is there any shop i can go to replace the key and the ignition?? and how much will it cost? thanks in advance.

DON'T BURN YOUR SOUL... BURN RUBBER!!

I LIVE TO RIDE ANOTHER DAY BACAUSE OF THE LESSONS I LEARNT TODAY

HONDA PHANTOM 200-22 AUG 2004 - 05 JAN 2006

HONDA SUPER 4 - 21 JAN 2006-22 MAY 2006

HONDA SUPER 4 VER S - 22 NOV 2006

i cannot ride my bike there! i think i would have to tow my bike. as of now i cannot start my bike at all without the key

DON'T BURN YOUR SOUL... BURN RUBBER!!

I LIVE TO RIDE ANOTHER DAY BACAUSE OF THE LESSONS I LEARNT TODAY

HONDA PHANTOM 200-22 AUG 2004 - 05 JAN 2006

HONDA SUPER 4 - 21 JAN 2006-22 MAY 2006

HONDA SUPER 4 VER S - 22 NOV 2006

I think u can called up a locksmith to your bike...price range from 50 bucks onwards....the number sumtime stick at letter boxes or lifts..hehe..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/nebulaz/KTM-Pink-1.jpg

HUA Hua hua....WADEVER..AR you STOOPID OR WAD? HUA hua hua version 2.....

Originally posted by nebulaz@May 02, 2007 10:35 pm

I think u can called up a locksmith to your bike...price range from 50 bucks onwards....the number sumtime stick at letter boxes or lifts..hehe..

tat kind got use meh?

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif