SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

If there is a lucky draw for forum members...

Andy

What kind of prizes do you prefer?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of prizes do you prefer?

• Servicing discount/voucher
    • Food/shopping voucher
    • Others

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me so excited hearing lucky draw. So when conducting the draw. Can win the broquet catalyst or not :shades:

[scroll:db5792ac38] :bounce: :cheer: LUCKDRAW!! :bounce: :cheer: [/scroll:db5792ac38] he..he..he..

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

Errr I want crash bar, Broquet, suspension protector, Arai helmet, Hit-Air jacket, matching Hit-Air pants and gloves, racing boots, RedRev, Yoshi full system for Vtec available at MotoWorld, Dunlop GPR 70 tyres, Brembo brake calipers, Ohlins suspensions, big bore my engine, errr a lot more... What? Lucky draw? I thought you told me to choose something for my bike for free... :p :D :eek: :lol:

how about a kiss from the forum owner :lol: :lol:

Hey hey... this type of thing can do it at your own private "quality time" mah... :D Unless you are hinting that dear Andy is not romantic enough? :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

how about a kiss from the forum owner :lol: :lol:

Hey hey... this type of thing can do it at your own private "quality time" mah... :D Unless you are hinting that dear Andy is not romantic enough? :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hey thought u bisexual? so i thought u might love to have his kiss.. thats why i suggested a kiss from him as a prize... just for u :lol:

hey thought u bisexual? so i thought u might love to have his kiss.. thats why i suggested a kiss from him as a prize... just for u :lol:

Oh you don't mind sharing him with me? Yay I'm so happy! C'mon gimme a kiss darling! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh you don't mind sharing him with me? Yay I'm so happy! C'mon gimme a kiss darling! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is if he dont mind ... :p andy where are u? :confused:

What kind of prize do you prefer?

Naked women for one night. Can?

that's worth $40 bucks only u noe? or can i give imitation woman at changi v for $20?

Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

that's worth $40 bucks only u noe? or can i give imitation woman at changi v for $20?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh ZZR i tot u like where sexy girls are..? haha KL damn happenig man, U been to CLub12 before? 5 stages nia..

Guest ZZR-Pilot

Eh ZZR i tot u like where sexy girls are..? haha KL damn happenig man, U been to CLub12 before? 5 stages nia..

You should ask Greg, Lychee & Patr1ck what happened that night in Bukit Bintang. Hahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should ask Greg, Lychee & Patr1ck what happened that night in Bukit Bintang. Hahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol:

the gals are damn chio, better den zouk, but too bad pat kena rejected by the girls....bet dey din know he owns an R1...

Killing for peace is like farking for chastity

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5464/11060694976894jq.jpg