SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

good service

ggc9898

I would like to share an encounter I had with Motor Sport Pte Ltd the local distributor for Kymco scooter in Singapore. I am 61 years old and have been riding motorcycle for the past 40 years. My favourite motorcycle brand is Honda which is famous for their reliability and performance.

2 In July 2012, I was introduced to the Brand Kymco by my son. At first I thought “What! Taiwan brand, No, No, I would not like the Taiwan scooter.” However, my son convinced me to go to the local distributor show room at 605 MacPherson Road, #01-11 Citimac Industrial Complex, Singapore 368239 to view the type of scooters which Kymco had to offer.

3 I was surprised to see that the design of the scooter was not what I expected. I thought Kymco would be old fashion in design. The design of Kymco scooter is very trendy, I actually like the design. I decided to buy a pre-owned White color Kymco Xciting 300 scooter. The price for the pre-owned is very competitive as compared to other pre-owned Honda, Yamaha or Piaggio scooter. As with any pre-owned motorcycle, there is bounded to be some wear and tear issue which need to be addressed.

4 For my scooter, it was the problem of the Fuel injector engine dying when left to idle to for more than 5 minutes. This problem even though is not a safety issue, it was very annoying. I went to the workshop for many times. The staff namely Ah Yong at the Kymco workshop was very professional and he spent many man hours trying to solve this issue. I would like to especially thank the Boss Gilbert for this patience and responsibility in solving this issue of the scooter. Now my scooter is great. No problem.

5 I think the service render by the Kymco Singapore distributor Motorsport Pte Ltd is 5 stars quality. I wish to take this opportunity to let more people know about the good service, professionalism and dedication shown by the staff.

Edited by ggc9898

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic