SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

WR200 United

alchemy

Hi everyone, i juz bought a Wr200 scrambler....a newbie here...juz wanna make friends with those who own wr200 and other scramblers...so that we can go out drink kopi next time or go trailing together and also ask the laojiao regarding technical issues if need be... Feel free to intro yourself!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by alchemy@Sep 6 2004, 11:18 AM

Hi everyone, i juz bought a Wr200 scrambler....a newbie here...juz wanna make friends with those who own wr200 and other scramblers...so that we can go out drink kopi next time or go trailing together and also ask the laojiao regarding technical issues if need be... Feel free to intro yourself!!!

where u bought ur bike?

Originally posted by TW200Girl@Sep 14 2004, 09:21 AM

got wr400 anot i know there's wr450? if xr400 i know got.

den wr400 got first hand one???

cuz mostly wr2 2nd hand :giddy:

yamaha WR series

200f (stopped production alrdy if not wrong)

250f

400f

426f

450f

abt thr... :slurp:

http://jay79.net/0426-3.jpg

HUH?!! zun bO?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got wr400 anot i know there's wr450? if xr400 i know got.

den wr400 got first hand one???

cuz mostly wr2 2nd hand

Go to Alexandra Village.Hong Kim Leong (HKL).Not a scrambler shop but been there with my friend and saw a wr400.Red in colour.Hope the info is useful.

I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. (Kahlil Gibran)

• 3 weeks later...

hi i'm a newbie to singaporebikes communities... usually i hang out wif the sungei rd ah peh communities... currently i'm riding a wr400f... if u guys need any info regarding wr400f, feel free to pm me... cheers!

Wr400f

1998 Wr400f -YZ450F Plastics Upgrade, YZ450F Auto-decomp cam, YZ450F Brake-pump, Fmf high-flow header, YZ426F Exhaust pipe, grey n sky-blue wire disconnected, no air-box lid, YZ426F FCR carb, AvNow, BK Mod, TPS disconnected, 79cents thumperfaq clutch mod, Pro-taper handlebars with GPR handguards, Acerbiz front disc guard, Dual Sports,Daily Commuting..SuperMotard: 320mm MotoMaster front rotor, 3.5" front, 4.25 rear BERH rims

#165mj,#200maj,#42pj,#100paj,#72 sj,YZF needle (OBEKR) clip 5th notch,F.S 1.5 turns

http://slackriders.com/fo2rum/uploads/images/26886e11fb53e44d51895ea0a11c6446.jpg

Guest Tird Kenobi
Originally posted by dirt_rebel@Nov 13 2004, 02:21 AM

hi i'm a newbie to singaporebikes communities... usually i hang out wif the slackriders communities... currently i'm riding a wr400f... if u guys need any info regarding wr400f, feel free to pm me... cheers!

:help:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anybody know hte specs of wr200? like fuel tank full capacity and mileage for full tank? how much is the reserve and thing like that...

Don't tell me U miss me...causeIknowUdo! :eek:

previous rides-KTM125EGS/DT200R/DRZ400E&sm/CBR400RRR/KTM200EXC/CB400Vtec/DT200WR/YZ125/Hornet 250/NissanEXsaloon/ToyotaAltis/RXZ135/CBR600RR/DRZ400E/cbr1000r05/xt660x/StreamXstyle/Ford focus

current ride -DR650se/BMWg650gs

Thanks for the info... but my jettings are original. Never changed at all. No mods of pipe what so ever. Thought of Using fuel savers but scared ppl will kapo the thing if it's visible. any suggestions?

Don't tell me U miss me...causeIknowUdo! :eek:

previous rides-KTM125EGS/DT200R/DRZ400E&sm/CBR400RRR/KTM200EXC/CB400Vtec/DT200WR/YZ125/Hornet 250/NissanEXsaloon/ToyotaAltis/RXZ135/CBR600RR/DRZ400E/cbr1000r05/xt660x/StreamXstyle/Ford focus

current ride -DR650se/BMWg650gs

Hallo.

Just collected my bride yesternoon. She's darn old but oh well, she's a WR :smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/triprider/imgphp.jpg

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL

Hi can I know roughly what is the price for a 2nd hand WR200? Was planning to get either a TA200 Phantom or a WR200 coz the mileage is about the same, also where is a good place to buy a 2nd hand WR200? I see lots of Phantom for sale ads here but almost none for WR200. Thanks!

projectsenso.com - Asia's Entrepreneurs Community, bringing 1,241 entrepreneurs from Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines together!

Wr200 and Phantom mileage the same?!!! :confused:

Go to Dirt-wheels at Tampines if you wanna get second hand.

Alternatively, there's this dude selling his for $2.2K in classified section. Really neat.

Good luck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/triprider/imgphp.jpg

Fer everyday...

is an adventure...

when you're astride...

a green monster..

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Naz@Dec 27 2004, 09:19 AM

Wr200 and Phantom mileage the same?!!! :confused:

Go to Dirt-wheels at Tampines if you wanna get second hand.

Alternatively, there's this dude selling his for $2.2K in classified section. Really neat.

Good luck.

Probably he means the "used mileage" clocked on both the bike is the same.