SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha XSR 900

DleeCY

Does this bike (XSR 900 Yamaha) give any mechanical trouble as a daily work-horse on the road. I know that it’s not as durable as  a pricey Honda. Please share your experience with me. Thank you.

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, DleeCY said:

Does this bike (XSR 900 Yamaha) give any mechanical trouble as a daily work-horse on the road. I know that it’s not as durable as  a pricey Honda. Please share your experience with me. Thank you.

@DleeCY Have a couple of friends riding the XSR 900, been about a couple of years. Very reliable bike, no problems since new.

It's an awesome looking heritage bike, if you're on the fence - Go for it, you will not regret!

Agent in Singapore Hong Leong Yamaha has a 1 year unlimited warranty on the motorcycle so please get from them for a peace of mind!

https://wa.me/6590585000 << You can contact them via this link (Whatsapp), mention SBF and you'll get a special package for your Yamaha motorcycle. :)

Good luck and please update here when you get it!

http://www.hlcorp.com.sg/motorcycles/images_information/pgallery_128_830.jpg