SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Super 4/ CB400 REVO or Spec 3

Danish I.

Hi guys. Im looking to buy a Super 4 but I cannot decide to go for REVO or Spec 3. I heard alot of negative stories that Revo has problems. Spec 3 on the other hand uses carb and has no issue. Please help me guys

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REVO 2014 and above is good, for the older model of revo alot of problems. I myself riding 2015 revo so far no problem. Only problem is the magnetic coil other than that all good. For spec 3 really can lasak but the mileage confirm all over 100,000 so u must really see got any leakage or what. But for sound wise i think spec 3 is louder more fiercer sound and got alot options for exhaust . For revo only has R77 is bassy but still loud. I hope this help u brother.