SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2 Weeks Adventure to the Golden Triangle, March 2023.

HendricksonX

Looking for a riding buddy towards the Golden Triangle which will mainly consists of 30% Off-pavement 70% on road. Street bikes feel free to not  follow and head on to the next destination. Road Attitude, Relek. I'm a young malay in his mid 20s, so no alcohol and pork but feel free to indulge yourself. :p

Date: Ideally early March, aiming 6th - 20th.

Bike: CRF1000L Africa Twin. Smaller capacity bikes are welcome.

Off road skill level: BEGINNER (Will turn around if road condition is too dicey)

Budget: 1400SGD (Cheap hotel)

Estimated total distance: 6000km+

Will publish route later.

Malaysia Speed: 110-140kmh

Thailand Speed: 90-110kmh

Itenary: 

Day 1: Malaysia to Thailand checkpoint. 

Edited by HendricksonX
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 2:00 PM, HendricksonX said:

Looking for a riding buddy towards the Golden Triangle which will mainly consists of 30% Off-pavement 70% on road. Street bikes feel free to not  follow and head on to the next destination. Road Attitude, Relek. I'm a young malay in his mid 20s, so no alcohol and pork but feel free to indulge yourself. :p

Off road skill level: BEGINNER (Will turn around if road condition is too dicey)

Itenary: 

do keep us updated.. :) especially with photos/videos.. haha.. 😛

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2023 at 2:00 PM, HendricksonX said:

Itenary: 

Hi Bro.. how's your trip? :) 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

On 4/22/2023 at 12:10 PM, HendricksonX said:

Returned at 14th March, will update soon with pics

waiting.. LOLOL.. FB or YouTube or TikTok also can.. 😛 

• 4 weeks later...

bro.. how is it? about one month already? maybe you uploaded TikTok and I already follow you.. haha...

On 5/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, adesmond2 said:

bro.. how is it? about one month already? maybe you uploaded TikTok and I already follow you.. haha...

I procrastinating lah bro! You hwan a teaser? Here

20230302_182958.jpg

20230305_091952.jpg

20230307_142600.jpg

• Like 1

nice nice... camping here for more.. haha...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

oh ya.. now it's my turn to post "post trip videos".. remember to subscribe for more days.. hahaha..