SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KYMCO Xciting 300/400/500

surfingballoons24

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

W00t so nice to see all my favorite Kymco's together on trip.

THX 4 pictures Sir parotae & corrado :thumb:

Kind regards Jan

Dr.Pulley / Spy / Cardo / Garmin-Zumo / Agility City 16" / Xciting 400i ABS

'Kymco Tourclub Holland'

Is scooter maintenence generally higher than normal road bikes? I usually DIY on my EO change but not sure if scooter is easy to DIY

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

For EO servicing , its the same as normal bikes. the only thing is that it runs on belt. which needs regular change when it hits it mileage.

For Plugs and all it might get a little difficult as its all concealed under the plastics.

Do search for "Kymco Sg" in facebook and give us a "Like"

Ya...but dats not da best lol...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good feedback and observation......

next time i go help safety Audit..

Then can recommend all Chong Aik Apparels

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

No need to wait for trip. Join us for teh tarik session next week...

👍👍👍

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current: MyRoad 700i

Hi, my name is Adie, from KL, Malaysia. been following this thread for quite sometime and has owned Xciting 400i year 2014, a very impressive scooter. previously owned SYM EVO 250i, but trade it in with Xciting. I'm interested with the top box rack, anyone has any info? heard coocase has arrived Singapore, mind to share the price? many thanks.

Hi, my name is Adie, from KL, Malaysia. been following this thread for quite sometime and has owned Xciting 400i year 2014, a very impressive scooter. previously owned SYM EVO 250i, but trade it in with Xciting. I'm interested with the top box rack, anyone has any info? heard coocase has arrived Singapore, mind to share the price? many thanks.

The rack can be gotten from motorsport. Cost less than $200. Best you pm bikeyong for more details. Cheers.

KL agent no top box rack? Motorsport Singapore (kymco agent) have. Wait for bike Yong to response.

Kymco Kl got, the original kymco rear trunk fitment,priced around RM680, quite pricey & yet the rack quite similar per givi. Coocase seem nice with no rod been puah down to tail...

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

The rack can be gotten from motorsport. Cost less than $200. Best you pm bikeyong for more details. Cheers.

Thanks bro. Sharing my ride...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/11/u6y4aheh.jpg

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk