SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

repaint..pls help

maeztra

hello brothers of kruzer..i lyk to know roughly how much will it cost me to repaint my bike..fyi, i dont plan to hv complicated designs or multiple colours..jz plain matt black..

i also plan to change my seat cover, 1 set include pillion..what is the price like? recommend me a shop/s tht offer good price n quality..

PS: im still a newbie(4 months)..riding a daelim daystar..thnx a million!

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>get your motor runnin, head on to the highway

lookin for adventure, in whatever comes our way!</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I repainted my dragstar in Jan. Cost me $300 for paintworks, $80 to dismantle and reassemble bike. I am not pleased with the result. The tank and fenders were painted in bike paintshop somewhere in geylang area. I should have tried the one in AMK Ind park 1. Blk 4003 or 4013... something like that. price around the same.

Also paid $90 on driver, passenger and back rest cover change at Eugene saddlery. It could be cheaper. I had him reshape the back seat and also wanted piping in the design...

All prices for your reference only.

1st bike - Kawasaki chopper.

2nd bike - 1 of the very few 125cc Dragstar... this bike went up Genting!

Current - 400cc Dragstar..

Next -.... 1100cc Dragstar......?

1st car - Starlet, 2nd car - Volksy Caddy, Current - Dat Terios

Next car will be another Volksy!

ive oredi made enquiries at CKA and they quote me ard 200+..anw lang, is ur paintwork multi-coloured which includes personalised design? coz 300 sounds alil scarily way off my budget..hahaha..my budget is ard 200-250..

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>get your motor runnin, head on to the highway

lookin for adventure, in whatever comes our way!</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by maeztra@April 10, 2007 03:30 pm

ive oredi made enquiries at CKA and they quote me ard 200+..anw lang, is ur paintwork multi-coloured which includes personalised design? coz 300 sounds alil scarily way off my budget..hahaha..my budget is ard 200-250..

200+ sounds reasonable, but hey, go to the right CKA branch 'cos not all are good especially one particular one which I always hear people complain...haha... dont get chopped. :thumb:

Only painted pearl white. 1 colour. maybe because dragstar classic has more surface area...?

1st bike - Kawasaki chopper.

2nd bike - 1 of the very few 125cc Dragstar... this bike went up Genting!

Current - 400cc Dragstar..

Next -.... 1100cc Dragstar......?

1st car - Starlet, 2nd car - Volksy Caddy, Current - Dat Terios

Next car will be another Volksy!

Originally posted by lang@April 10, 2007 03:58 pm

Only painted pearl white. 1 colour. maybe because dragstar classic has more surface area...?

oh by the way, cheap doesn't mean good, they might be using cheap paints. I heard that the original daystar uses very good quality paint, very durable =)