SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== East Side ===

RvF_GaL

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean that you willing to let me ride huh? Hehe. I don't mind!!!! So long since my 1st pract liao. My hands itchy. :lol:

Pillion lah... you can't even handle a CB125T and now you wanna handle a S4 Vtec? :nono: ok lah let you ride at the rider's seat for a while... with the bike on sidestand... :eek: :lol:

Pillion lah... you can't even handle a CB125T and now you wanna handle a S4 Vtec? ok lah let you ride at the rider's seat for a while... with the bike on sidestand...

You hurt my little glass heart... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh so poor thing... come sayang sayang... :D

Eh so how? I sacrifice and pillion you lor... :eek:

Guest ^|Tasuki|^
i stay in kallang, near gulliemard rd, just opposite geylang...so good to live near good food!!!

haha me also live near there me nearer to kallang kfc there, so eastside kakis how bou an outing there??? all other sides of singapore also welcome. eh i maybe wanna go also ecp makan still on?? then how to identify u all keke?? :sweat:

Guest ^|Tasuki|^
i stay in kallang, near gulliemard rd, just opposite geylang...so good to live near good food!!!

haha me also live near there me nearer to kallang kfc there, so eastside kakis how bou an outing there??? all other sides of singapore also welcome. :smile: :sweat: :cheer:

Eh ^|Tasuki|^ read this leh...

thinking of organising a eating session .... wonder u guys will be interest not.. addd to the list if u pple r free that day....

VENUE : EasT coast Hawker Centre (cos i will be at east coast)

TIME: 08/11/2002 2000-2030hrs

PPLE: ALL R WELCOME..

LIST INCLUDES

1. chrisonance

2. joshy8237

3. Cabby(ask DLM along)

4. koyok tentatively going (hey but after makan do what? PCC? :eek:)

c'mon...more ppl means more fun. Add yr names dude..

LASt Entry on 08/11 1900hrs

:smile: :lol:

how interesting.. sounds like ppl from the east are more on den ppl stayin in north, south n west....

den seems like ppl stayin in north n south are keepin a very low profile.. i wonder why.... :confused:

n oso another interestin observation... ppl in NTU oso more on den ppl in NUS... hmmm i wonder.. :sian:

i think bobokik olso very interesting... :lol: :lol: :lol:

condemnedd?? why ??

nvm..they condemn u .. i makan with u ..

Due to the bike i riding i know lotsa people don't really like... :nono: :pity:

if they condemn you because of what you ride, then they are stupid :nono: anyway, we want to get to know you, not your bike... although i have to say, i dislike aprilia due to personal reasons. but i wouldnt condemn you because of that.. :smile:

thinking of organising a eating session .... wonder u guys will be interest not.. addd to the list if u pple r free that day....

LIST INCLUDES

1. chrisonance

2. joshy8237

3. Cabby(ask DLM along)

of course must ask dlm lah, or else who fetch me? :lol: anyway, east coast should be quite okie :shades:

LIST INCLUDES

1. chrisonance

2. joshy8237

3. Cabby(ask DLM along)

East or West :confused:

so confused...... keke

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=21127&dateline=1077474760.gifhttp://www.vespa.com/img/logoVespaBig.gif

perhaps after makan we can go play pool... :smile: or if really boring, we can throw koyok into the sea... :lol: :lol:

Great idea!!! :clap:

Wah medic so evil ah... like that how to be medic? Wait my underwear wet wet someone dun believe come and check how? :eek: (modified from Army song... :D)

jingle you notti girl! still want me to lompang you or not? :nono: wait I smack your backside also for being such a notti girl... :D

can throw koyok to the sea first then play pool?? :D

Mmm.... Tat is a good idea... :smile:

Koyok.... U better bring extra clothes..... later u gonna get urself wet...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=21127&dateline=1077474760.gifhttp://www.vespa.com/img/logoVespaBig.gif

Mmm.... Tat is a good idea... :smile:

Koyok.... U better bring extra clothes..... later u gonna get urself wet...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm... actually it's not a bad idea 'cos as a guy I can't get wet without being in water... :eek:

Eh dlm you scared I chie you at billiards si bo? Nevermind wet still can tia sia (hear sound) one ok? :D

wow...got outing...haiz..muz stay at home sia..got exam in progress!!! :mad: so jialat...after exam u all jio me out ok? :smile: hehe..dun forget abt me...i love to go out...but oso muz hav $$ leh... :sian: wahha....sibey sian...after exam wan to enjoy until siao ar...oso muz work...arbo who wan to support me? guess no one lor...wahahha...enjoy wor... :weep:

:lovestruck: L3mOnadE Life is SuCh~~ "Wang-Der-FuL" :lovestruck:

wow...got outing...haiz..muz stay at home sia..got exam in progress!!! :mad: so jialat...after exam u all jio me out ok? :smile: hehe..dun forget abt me...i love to go out...but oso muz hav $$ leh... :sian: wahha....sibey sian...after exam wan to enjoy until siao ar...oso muz work...[highlight=yellow:6efdd8285c]arbo who wan to support me[/highlight:6efdd8285c]? guess no one lor...wahahha...enjoy wor... :weep:

Uncle Croc it's time for you to strike... :eek:

Hey, how about Rvf_gal? How come i seldom see her postings nowadays?

Never mind lor, Rvf_gal monday, wednesday, friday.

You Tuesday, thursday, saturday lor. Sunday I rest.... :D :p

You sure you able to tahan?? :sian:

Get serious. Rvf_gal stays somewhere in the east oso izzit?

Never try never know.... *wink*

East ah, think she more to central ba, Lavender right?