SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSR600

i'm thinkin of gettin the GSR600

may i noe if the GSR600 is suitable for touring ( i mean constant speeds of 140km/hr n above for the whole trip)

izzit too stressed out

coz wanna get a long term bike 4 sg use n touring

or any other recommandations????

Motore Bici

For your Motorcycling & Lifestyle needs

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fazer 6 would be a better bike for touring..it has a slightly bigger tank n a stock windshield (note: not much wind blast)

for the GSR..u can add windshields but it'll spoil the naked bike look..GSRs are more for urban riding, but it's possible to tour with it. i took my GSR400 up melaka with my fren ona FJR13..no problem crusing at 140km/h. n mine is only the 400cc version

rien d'autre que le max.

Originally posted by DemonicSaint@May 03, 2007 05:48 am

i'm thinkin of gettin the GSR600

may i noe if the GSR600 is suitable for touring ( i mean constant speeds of 140km/hr n above for the whole trip)

izzit too stressed out

coz wanna get a long term bike 4 sg use n touring

or any other recommandations????

I'm considering Fz6 for the same purposes. Sg road and touring. Yes people said its gonna be tough to cruise at 140-160km/h for 600cc bikes compared to 1000 and above. But to think of it, i spent 70% time in sg, and perhaps most 30% in touring.

So i narrow down to Fz6 for this purposes. Will be heading down to bike shop and order my Fz6 real soon.

I might be Left Handed, But I'm Always RIGHT

DIY list

1. Volt Meter

2. Air Box Mod

3. Electric Horn

4. Dual Head Light

5. Removing of Mid Pipe's Cat

Originally posted by [C]hopStick@May 05, 2007 03:31 am

I'm considering Fz6 for the same purposes. Sg road and touring. Yes people said its gonna be tough to cruise at 140-160km/h for 600cc bikes compared to 1000 and above. But to think of it, i spent 70% time in sg, and perhaps most 30% in touring.

So i narrow down to Fz6 for this purposes. Will be heading down to bike shop and order my Fz6 real soon.

Ya I totally agree wif u n i dun go in between vehicles so frequently unless really very jammed so if i ride a 1000cc bike i scared it'll explode ar.......

I saw the Kawasaki Z750S at evershine the other day a nice bike also wif windshield nice sitting posture but i dunno the exact specs abt the bike so anyone out there got any interesting reviews abt tis bike pls come in n share also....

Advices r greatly appreciated Thanks :bouncefire:

Motore Bici

For your Motorcycling & Lifestyle needs

You can downsize the rear sprockets and match the front with the rear. If I'm not wrong, stock GSR sprockets are very big. More for urban ride rather than long distance touring.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"

"What goes around, comes around"

• 2 weeks later...
You can downsize the rear sprockets and match the front with the rear. If I'm not wrong, stock GSR sprockets are very big. More for urban ride rather than long distance touring.

it'll affect your speedo readings. the speed sensor is on the front sprocket.

rien d'autre que le max.