SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Tyres Related Issue

limkim

which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?

guyz u all can check out bt 16. heard mine frenz say is a good tyres. 5 compound in the middle, and 3 compound at the side. wear and tear not so siong, and also good in wet condition. y never heard u all go ah boy change tyres de? i just change bt 20 on sep, at 275.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacq??? U got 300 bucks from where???? PM me or post here where is it,,,,,,

Yalo... wat the brand? is BT021 or M3?

Then Michelin should be ex too... :cheeky:

yest went to Unique, saw a guy prepare to change Michelin, but din c clearly wat brand he change coz i was called by them, my s4 engine got problem when they change my spark plug found got oil leaking inside...:giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

No choice, left my s4 stay overnite there n collect today lor..... meantime oso ask them to service the carburetor lor, est now cost me ard 200-300 :dozed:, my new tyre budget gone liao....:cry: :cry:

N/A (Current)

Honda Silverwing FJS 400cc (Yr2010 - Yr2012)

Piaggio X8 200cc (Yr2009 - Yr2010)

Honda CB400 Super Four (Yr2007 - Yr2009)

Honda Phantom TA200 (Yr2005 -Yr2007)

guyz u all can check out bt 16. heard mine frenz say is a good tyres. 5 compound in the middle, and 3 compound at the side. wear and tear not so siong, and also good in wet condition. y never heard u all go ah boy change tyres de? i just change bt 20 on sep, at 275.

Ah boy?? Is not don wan to go there... Certain items maybe can buy there... But not all... Sorry to say tat difficult to trust...

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

Yalo... wat the brand? is BT021 or M3?

yest went to Unique, saw a guy prepare to change Michelin, but din c clearly wat brand he change coz i was called by them, my s4 engine got problem when they change my spark plug found got oil leaking inside...:giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

No choice, left my s4 stay overnite there n collect today lor..... meantime oso ask them to service the carburetor lor, est now cost me ard 200-300 :dozed:, my new tyre budget gone liao....:cry: :cry:

It seems tat ur bike hv a lot of probs... U sure they say tat? They called u?

I prefer to be there when they started to repair ur bike... In any bike shops i don let them do the repair work.. unless im there...

It seems tat ur bike hv a lot of probs... U sure they say tat? They called u?

I prefer to be there when they started to repair ur bike... In any bike shops i don let them do the repair work.. unless im there...

I'm sure they say lah, coz they show me yest when i was there, look bad.... not so surprise me, more or less i expected. Since i take over tis bike nearly two yr, i din do any service or changing item for the engine part and the bike is nearly 8 yr old liao, dun expect all still good lor.

Actually, if can be there and look their repair of cos is good lah, but u muz have ur time lor. If u r not here oso not so important, if they bluff u din do or changing tat item, nxt time dun go agn lor, correct? Depend they want a regular customer visit or do one time business lor.

N/A (Current)

I'm sure they say lah, coz they show me yest when i was there, look bad.... not so surprise me, more or less i expected. Since i take over tis bike nearly two yr, i din do any service or changing item for the engine part and the bike is nearly 8 yr old liao, dun expect all still good lor.

Actually, if can be there and look their repair of cos is good lah, but u muz have ur time lor. If u r not here oso not so important, if they bluff u din do or changing tat item, nxt time dun go agn lor, correct? Depend they want a regular customer visit or do one time business lor.

Just wanna be extra careful tats all... My 2 cents opinion....:thumb:

Just wanna be extra careful tats all... My 2 cents opinion....:thumb:

Thks advice. Bro, u changed the BT021 liao izzit? pls give some review after few weeks for my references hor, i plan to change too, shld be end of this yr. Btw, u go Bukit Merah tat HKL izzit? U looking for who can get $330 huh?

Still waiting the $300 tyres info, which brand leh? :confused:

N/A (Current)

Thks advice. Bro, u changed the BT021 liao izzit? pls give some review after few weeks for my references hor, i plan to change too, shld be end of this yr. Btw, u go Bukit Merah tat HKL izzit? U looking for who can get $330 huh?

Still waiting the $300 tyres info, which brand leh? :confused:

$300 is the BT021.....

tats y i said ahhh... when the time i went out yesterday jacq just post the msg tat its 300...

I bought it at 330...

Anyway bought it oredi... wat to do...

$300 is the BT021.....

tats y i said ahhh... when the time i went out yesterday jacq just post the msg tat its 300...

I bought it at 330...

Anyway bought it oredi... wat to do...

Huh? Jacq said $300, u got it for $330? :confused:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

i juz got my rear tyres, M1 @ $185 with install.. izzit cheap??

feel abit exp leh if the rear tyre u bought size is 160/60 for s4, coz one new set of M1 tyres, front n rear cost ard $245-255, so the diff of $60-$70 can u buy front one?? I hear M1 tyres is not good in wet weather? not so sure..:confused:

N/A (Current)

Guys.. the $300 is for BT021 size 120/60 front and 160/60 rear only at HKL. those who are interested, pls give me your bike no and when will you be going to change. I'll then pass him the list. Give him a call be you drop by and tell him you're refer by me. Pls take note that Ah Bee is actually selling the tyres almost at cost price so limited set..

my Contact 97385484 (i seldom log on)

Ya wat to do... Im late... Never mind no regrets... I bought it on tue then raining heavy this 2 days...

$30 for safety is definitely worth it, bro! :thumb:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

feel abit exp leh if the rear tyre u bought size is 160/60 for s4, coz one new set of M1 tyres, front n rear cost ard $245-255, so the diff of $60-$70 can u buy front one?? I hear M1 tyres is not good in wet weather? not so sure..:confused:

M1 just doesn't feel rite in the wet or was it just me? :sweat:

How time flies...

Ya wat to do... Im late... Never mind no regrets... I bought it on tue then raining heavy this 2 days...

So how's the straight line water threading for BT021?

How time flies...

Guys.. the $300 is for BT021 size 120/60 front and 160/60 rear only at HKL. those who are interested, pls give me your bike no and when will you be going to change. I'll then pass him the list. Give him a call be you drop by and tell him you're refer by me. Pls take note that Ah Bee is actually selling the tyres almost at cost price so limited set..

my Contact 97385484 (i seldom log on)

Thks Jacq, will msg u later. :cheers:

M1 just doesn't feel rite in the wet or was it just me? :sweat:

tink not just u lah, i do read some user feedback the same reason..:lol:

N/A (Current)

tink not just u lah, i do read some user feedback the same reason..:lol:

To be frank, i gave up on M1 after using them for half a year. :sian:

How time flies...

To be frank, i gave up on M1 after using them for half a year. :sian:

Yes, finally collected my bike, now feel power...:lol: :lol:

Regarding the tyres, i tink maybe will not consider BT021, maybe will go for M3 after i saw a BT021 front tyre was out shape n changed out at bikeshop... :confused::confused:

N/A (Current)

Regarding the tyres, i tink maybe will not consider BT021, maybe will go for M3 after i saw a BT021 front tyre was out shape n changed out at bikeshop... :confused::confused:

BT021.... Just want to update on tat...

Overall i can say tat its great...

Yesterday raining... Cornering at raining conditions was excellent... (But not sharp turn... got phobia oredi... khehehhe)

Dry road no need to ask... Gd man... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

BT021 out of shape? Air not pump properly or what? :confused:

How time flies...

BT021.... Just want to update on tat...

Overall i can say tat its great...

Yesterday raining... Cornering at raining conditions was excellent... (But not sharp turn... got phobia oredi... khehehhe)

Dry road no need to ask... Gd man... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Agree.. 021 wet weather is good.. I can e-brake with confident even if it's raining.. Dry weather is also good.. Can corner not bad..

I tink the front tire wrap because the owner never maintain tyre pressure properly.. If maintain air pressure properly, a tire shld be able to last well..

Max

SpecIII Rider

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk53/u0605382/SNC00042-1.jpg

http://www.speedtest.net/result/333285646.png

Maybe the tyre is old one? Use too long? It can happen to ur tyre.... Sometimes ur tyre gets to hot and cold road condition everytime... I mean is tat if u carpark ur bike at the carpark which i can say not hot... then u go out on the hot road...

U noe when it cums to expansion n contraction...