SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Pillion for scrambler

teruzu_izumi

Originally posted by jingle@Feb 22 2005, 11:52 AM

Er.. It's not CAN'T climb up. It's just HARD to climb up. :sweat:

Anyway! These are issues of yesterday. There is no need to be a pillion anymore! Muahahahahaha..... :angel:

You dont mind ,i pillion you . :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jingle@Feb 22 2005, 11:52 AM

Er.. It's not CAN'T climb up. It's just HARD to climb up. :sweat:

Anyway! These are issues of yesterday. There is no need to be a pillion anymore! Muahahahahaha..... :angel:

hooray to freedom :cheer:

:D

http://img252.echo.cx/img252/5066/ppp012vm.gif

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. --- by Winston Churchill (1874 -1965)

Always expect the unexpected!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Driving on the highway is not a competition. It is a cooperation, the sharing of a limited resource. --- Matt Reed

STOC #5806

Originally posted by selphie@Feb 22 2005, 10:44 PM

Scram can jiak taohu also!!! The posture is straight so, (.)(.) just nice can be felt if rider brakes.

haha... every bike oso can lah

but oso very depending of the gers' figure :D

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. --- by Winston Churchill (1874 -1965)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Driving on the highway is not a competition. It is a cooperation, the sharing of a limited resource. --- Matt Reed

STOC #5806

how come u guyz complain bout 2T from exhaust??i never experience one on my bike b4 leh! very AMAZING ar...

and pls dun tell me bcoz i'm the rider thats why i never kena..but my pillions never complain b4 and i dun see those black spots on the back of their shirt.. very AMAZING ar..

comments about dis topic..actually scramblers are meant for off-road and there is actually a maximum weight load that a scrambler can hold..that is what i've read somewhere! thats why i take out my pillion footpegs! very AMAZING ar..

:bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

Originally posted by EmptyVessel@Feb 22 2005, 11:23 PM

You've a friend here... :sweat:

yesh we noe dat

wahahahaha... :D

STOC #5806

bo liao..

Year 2000 : SP 150 , Kawa, Cagiva Planet 125

Year 2001 : Ducati Monster 400

Year 2003 : Gsxrr 400

Year 2005 : bus n mrt or drive suzuki jimmy

Year 2006 : CBR600--- FZ 52** L

Year 2007 : no more bike liao.. :p

Year 2008 : Suzuki Swift SJB 441Z

Year 2009: Getz SGK 9370G

Year 2010: Planning to get a bike again!

Guest Supertoad76

MOst of the time when someone replys in a thread which is deem bo liao is also really bo liao. Yesh I also bo liao.......

• 3 years later...

eh sorry guys but can i ask something related to the topic? hahaha! all scrambler can pillion isit?

i heard from bros in slack that pillion on scram can spoil the suspension. is this true? also wondering pilllion for how long then will spoil..

cos i quite tall ah,.. like scram also. but dont wana pay alot for maintainence. so best hope i dont wear and tear too quickly. haha. if really pillion will spoil the suspensions fast then i get krr liao.. but i prefer scram.. sobs

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

Scram can jiak taohu also!!! The posture is straight so, (.)(.) just nice can be felt if rider brakes.

Tats why i prefer to pillion girls that i know, got some bad experience when pillioning girls i met first time. Friend's girlfriend friend. The way she sit is like a her knees can touch my butt.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w221/tricker_juan/Tricker/DSC00476.jpg?t=1177510513

I Been riding her since 2005:angel:

hm.. but if like 2-3 times a week how leh? not too bad hor? like after 1-2yrs shld be stil no probs?

• 1 month later...
Usually, only thumpers have a problem of very hot exhaust. 2smokes you wont actually feel the heat unless direct contact. Just that your pillion will smell like 2t after that.

what is a thumper ah? wr2 and xr2 will have this heat issue?