SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Pillion for scrambler

teruzu_izumi

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends if its for transport any bike will do what?!Some ppl get dirtbike cause of passion and interest others are merely posers or first timers who wanna try things out. Jus my opinion... :smile:

Don't tell me U miss me...causeIknowUdo! :eek:

previous rides-KTM125EGS/DT200R/DRZ400E&sm/CBR400RRR/KTM200EXC/CB400Vtec/DT200WR/YZ125/Hornet 250/NissanEXsaloon/ToyotaAltis/RXZ135/CBR600RR/DRZ400E/cbr1000r05/xt660x/StreamXstyle/Ford focus

current ride -DR650se/BMWg650gs

Originally posted by Piao Ling@Feb 2 2005, 04:15 PM

Curious about scram wor ~~~ , never sit before ~~~ heez too tall for mi :sweat:

Ha ha i'm sure alot of scrm rider here willing to pillion you if you jus ask... :bouncefire:

I also ride scram!!!! :cheer:

Happy!!!

Aristotle

"It concerns us to know the purpose we seek in life, for then, like archers aiming at a definitive mark, we shall be more likely to attain what we want."

Originally posted by Piao Ling@Feb 3 2005, 11:17 AM

Prodigy

Ok lor!!! haha!But i'm sure got alot of guys Q-ing up to pillion you lo!!

You riding? :cheer:

Aristotle

"It concerns us to know the purpose we seek in life, for then, like archers aiming at a definitive mark, we shall be more likely to attain what we want."

Guest Fragile
Originally posted by teruzu_izumi@Jan 26 2005, 07:28 PM

Hi, wud like to pillion my fren who don have bike. Is scram a wise choice?cos i have to pillion alot of times..keke

nope...

scram not comfortable for pillion at all. :giddy:

Originally posted by teruzu_izumi@Jan 26 2005, 07:28 PM

Hi, wud like to pillion my fren who don have bike. Is scram a wise choice?cos i have to pillion alot of times..keke

Pillion a gal is ok, but for a guy, his leg will sure get cramped. gals with the height 1.60m is ideal. juz nice for the foot rest. pillion a guy will look stupid.(try seeing one on the road)

With off road tires it is uncomfortable as there's more vibration but for super motard, it is juz as smooth as other road bikes.

Hope this helps.

Guest enieffac_yknuj

ya lor.. pillion guys and girls got diff ah ... and girls cannot be too heavy .. cos' of the suspension.. when my fren (she not very heavy) gets off the bike, i can feel it raised up at least a few cm .. just imagine if the pillion is heavier ... the bike will sink a few MORE cms lor..:giddy:

yala , when my friend pillion me , feels very funny la , body so close untill like wan fuk his ass like dat , den my leg so high up haha , end of journey back pain , leg pain ,..... N WAIT got few time while he pillion me i kena cramp ., i just tahan like hell cos cant bring down my leg ....

guys they know how to sit as a pillion so u won't lose your balance but damn heavy...

pillion girls especially never ride bike b4 they sit funny and feel off balance but they are light so ok... unless u have a fetish for big momas hahaha

aniwae i have a date tonite so must engine brake more often hehehe :cheeky: if u know wat i mean.

Guest Fragile

bcos i am very small size, i think getting up the scram is very difficult.. lol.. and getting off i always scare i will lose my footing and fall down..