SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Exhaust - Rewrap

RaCinGMaRo

accident langga curb.

car was playing with me.bugger blow blow blow.

i bo layan ar.den come to my lane.shouted at me.

i look at him den also bo layan.

ttz wen he want to knock me down.

3 time.

walau.

ma ball rose up to my throat sia.

ttz wen i drop gear and open vtec.

he also chase after me,skali malaysia road dark sia,cannot see.

turn left or right.

ttz wen langga curb

haiz.

mileage only 1300.

tot tt nite want to finish running in.

jb heading towards 2nd link from 1st link.

luckily i nothing happen.

i dunno change wat end can ar.

want to get yoshi also have,gpr also have,moriwaki also have.

any ideas???

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piece of advice ... next time when car blow blow blow ... u pretend rammmmmm then E brake beside him then let him pass.. sure no accident no need to run especially when u still running in cos you might cause some internal damage to the engine then will screw up your bike in the long run..

another advice if you not familiar with malaysian road try not go alone we do have a tread some where to jio ppl go JB to pump oil or makan ..

as for the pipe ... u see which one chio then buy lah .. if not can look for some existing tread in the forum talking bout it.. nite nite

~Biker Till I Die~

So sad to hear your story.... The morale of the story don't play play at JB... always give way to damn luckily for you the never call their gang and han tam u...Always at humble at people land you will never know what's going to happen... Anyway work work hard and Overtime more at SEAGATE....he.. he..

Is it singapore car or malaysian car? If malaysian car u counted as lucky already.. They never rob u.. If its singapore car, Perhaps u can report him in singapore.. But state that accident happen in singapore.. Dun say malaysia.. Rewrap at Seng Kwang cost u abt $80.. But they quality is solid la..

LovE My riDe..:angel:

Honda Nsr SP 150cc : Jan'06 - Jan'07 ( Fs 5*4 S)

Honda Cbr 400rRr : Jan'07 - Sept'07 ( Fn 9**3 A ) :cry:

Yamaha Spark 135 : Sept'07 - Jan'07 (FBA 42** B )

ya lor..never ever play play in malaysia... and somemore u r alone... even more dangerous..no matter how they tuant u, it is always better to jus keep quiet and go away.. do not act proud or wat.. always better to be safe than sorry..

Ride safely and enjoy it As quoted in the movie BIKER BOYZ...."Burn rubber,not your soul"

• 3 weeks later...