SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Review] A shopping experience

matthias76

I can buy the stuff from aunty shop or there are other shops that sells the forward control?

I passed 2 inspections since the mod already. There are other options for mods. You can buy the stuff and bring it to Bike Fabricator (Synergy@KB) and look for Ah Ann. He is however super busy and charges may be higher/ lower depending on how much work is required.

One thing you can be assured of is his quality workmanship. Aunty shop you have to make sure Uncle is around. He is the only one who knows how to weld there and some welding is required. Welding skills wise, uncle's skill level is recreational, ah ann is professional.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can buy the stuff from aunty shop or there are other shops that sells the forward control?

The forward controls are not off-the-shelf products. I modded it from an original parts.

For the gear shift lever, i chopped off the original head and then welded an additional piece of metal to lengthen it. The mountings were then reversed to fit it forward.

For the brake lever, similarly chopped off and lengthen with another piece. The mountings were similarly reversed to allow the brake lever to be installed in front.