SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - GPR

fat di

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello bb69.. u working at wdls checkpoint already? last wk got 1 malay girl check me.. i was wondering if it was u.. haha. behind her i saw 1 cb400 parked there.

i wear spec one thin thin girl. hehe. last week i got do ar at bike. i did saw a couple of s4melayu forumers and chin fella riding s4.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8771/offroadtm7.jpg

My Motard make wonders:thumb:

i wear spec one thin thin girl. hehe. last week i got do ar at bike. i did saw a couple of s4melayu forumers and chin fella riding s4.

remember any revo with gpr pipe not? then e malay girl ask me got how many sticks i say 2 sticks she say "2 sticks?!". lol.. got 2 malay girls there to check on e day i was there which was last wed.

remember any revo with gpr pipe not?.

mine also same :sweat: sia

btw, wanna ask if any of u ppl using any power abuser products. wanna know how's e effect.

bro, just go fix bah, u tested mine already:sweat:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Orite guys feedback on the BT021...

The tyres r great... Cornering in the rain i can say tat its smooth (but not sharp corner.... kheheh)

Dry road... better still... u can feel the difference...

Wat i can say tat its worth the 330 bucks...

U scrub-in already?

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

NBW '08 advance get-to-know each other coffee session.

I'm organising this coffee session for us to getta know each of us going down for e NBW '08 convoy together. All of you may bring along anyone with u. Any bikers are all welcomed! It's time for us to meet up, chit chat & most importantly enjoy ourselves. Hope to see all of u coming for this coffee session!

Venue: Simpang Bedok

Date: 14/11/08, Friday

Time: 2000 Hrs (8pm)

Those of u who will be joinging us last minute or will be late, do contact me (Lims) at 90273226 so that i can take note and provide u with e information. But please try to submit ur names asap. Thanks!

Main Thread: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208613&page=3

Name List

1) Lims aka Nick / 90273226 / Sengkang

2) Stephen8 / 91509930 / Sengkang

3) byrant8_2000 (bryan) / 83220369 / Bedok :D

4) MUSHA - Sorry guy, i can't make it, got concert to attend... :sorry:

5) alwayzombie aka rayman / 81132431 / Bukit Batok XD(might go late)

6) Xiao^Bai / 81890623 / Tampines

7)

8)

9)

10)

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Ohh yaa.. run in oredi... My workplace bukit batok... mum's place tamp... in law place sembawang... Every wed need to go town i mean shenton way...

I can say tat every week im riding the whole island...

Run-in mileage is approx 500-800km depending on rider's preference. Run-in liao then can corner till the edge of the tyres liao la... :sweat:

How time flies...

Run-in mileage is approx 500-800km depending on rider's preference.

actually 100-200km is enough, provided tat the weather is gd

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE